"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 8

Start from the beginning

His arms went around my waist and he was tall enough that I could rest my head on his shoulder...which I didn't because that would be very weird even for me. He smiled at me and put his head on my shoulder "so lets see these incriminating photo's" he said I laughed, it was the only thing I could do, sitting in his lap so close to him had my heart rate going off a million miles a minute, where he touched me my body felt all tingly and nice, so with a shaky hand I opened the book to about halfway. A photo of y brother in my dads work shirt, work pants and shoes, which were all 15 times to big for him. The pants where around his ankles, the shirt so big it went all the way past his knees and the shoes pointing out because they were just so big on him. My mother was in the back ground laughing.

Logan and I chuckled at the photo, then he whispered in my ear "is that your mum?" he asked, mum and dad had us when they were very young, about 16, they never regretted it though, mum was young in this photo would be about 19 maybe 20. I nodded "yer that's her...she was the best...so beautiful and funny" I said, so much affection in my voice, I turned to see Logan looking at me, "she was...I see where you get it from" I swear my heart just skipped a beat, I know he is only saying these things to be nice, but to hear him say that made me so happy, he brushed a strand of hair away from my face, his lips so close to mine, I lent in but gave him space if I was reading the signs wrong. I saw him lean forward just a little bit and then...."Hey Sky! You invite me over and don't even say hello?" I think I may have jumped so high I hit the roof, I had forgotten there was anyone else in the house, let alone the world besides Logan and me.

I turned around to see Ash standing just through the floor door to my room. I blushed a deep red, I must be going completely crazy now...I mean I thought Logan was going to kiss me! Of course he wouldn't want to do that...he is handsome, nice, funny, rich, did I say nice? Oh well. I tried to collect myself and ran over to Ash. I smiled then gave him a hug "Sorry, didn't hear you come in" his hug was comforting, but not as much as a turn on as it was to just have Logan near me...ok stop that now Sky he will only ever want to be friends so just let it go! I pulled away from the hug to see the two boys looking hatefully at one another...any one say awkward? "umm...so should we go see the others now?" Ash nodded and I quickly ran down the ladder and into the lounge room. I heard foot steps and voices from my room, then a few seconds later Ash came down, he smiled "so how was your afternoon?" he asked. I was a little embraced, I hope he didn't see how much I wanted Logan to kiss me just then, seeing as I still kind of, maybe just a little bit, still have a thing for him. "Nothing what about you?" he smiled and slung a arm around my shoulder "nothing that interesting" he started to lead me to the roof "wait" I said "where is Logan" a small smile crept onto Ash's lips, he said he would just be a-" he was cut off as Logan appeared on my other side "hey sorry it took me so long" he smiled at me then looked up at Ash with a smug smile "oh and Ashton, I always win" Ash was gearing daggers at Logan. I will never get boys...

***

I had just finished talking to Mr. and Mrs. Lockhart, when dads voice informed everyone that dinner was ready. The adults ate there meals inside, and the rest of us went and sat in the boys homemade shelter. I was about to sit down in between Josh and Ash, when Sunny grabbed my head and pulled me over to sit between him and Logan. "Hey watch it, spill my food and I might just turn on you." Logan said with a smug smile spreading across his gorgeous face. I laughed and playfully nudged him in the ribs. He chuckled and causally slung his arm over my shoulder. Sunny seemed to have been send facial expressions of approval Logan's way, then quickly glancing over to Ash with an In your face smile. What the hell was with these boys tonight?

I finished my meal last with everybody asking every few seconds if I was going to eat it all? I smiled smugly at them as I swallowed the last bite. A chorus of playful murmurs of annoyance echoed throughout the boys, which was followed by an awkward silence. Ash grinned and broke the silence " Hey Sky....could I talk to you for a minute...privately?" I smiled at the means to be excused from this awkward setting "Sure Ash" I smiled, my brother sent me a what-the-hell look, I just raised my eyebrows in confusion. Sunny mumbled something under his breath and then looked at the other guys. When I didn't move Ash grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. We walked over to the side of the building.