I called Tori and she came over to keep my company.

"Where's that fiancé of yours?" she asked.

"He's out at work." I shrugged.

"Nice. Does he work a lot?" she asked walking up to the book case by the window.

"Quite frequently, yeah."

"That's gotta be nice, no disruptions."

"Yeah, it can get lonely." I shrugged. She nodded when I subconsciously looked down at her feet. Nike tennis shoes.

"Tell me about him," she smiled as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Sherlock Holmes. Don't you know about him?"

"I read the papers, but you can't believe everything you read in print." She smiled.

"That's very true," I smiled.

"So?"

"He's very... fragile. You wouldn't suspect it, he puts on this tough outer shell for everyone. Deep inside there is a heart in him like there is anyone else. He just doesn't want to let anyone in. And when he does, you get captivated by the innocence and... vulnerability. I don't think I could leave him if I tried."

"Have you thought about it? What makes you say that?" she asked.

"We broke up for a little bit of time when a friend of ours passed... he started doing drugs..." I said keeping out the fact that he was, in face, an addict.

"Oh, wow. You got him to stop?"

"Yeah," I said not entirely sure he's done.

"That's amazing. He really loves you then, if he values his life with you more than without." She said. I smiled and looked down at my hands in my lap.

"I guess so," I smiled.

"Is this your wedding stuff?" she asked noticing the papers Sherlock took off of the wall behind the couch and sat them on the stack of books by the couch.

"Oh, yeah... that got put to a halt."

"Why?"

"We got in a little fight again the other day. I forgot our anniversary,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's no big deal. He's been really busy lately,"

"Blue and black themed wedding, hm?" She asked.

"Yeah, kinda dark. But that's Sherlock." I said.

"What's you?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking black and white and Sherlock loves blue, so we met in the middle." I explained.

"Ah, that makes sense." She nodded. "Who planned all this? It's really organized."

"Sherlock."

"Really?" she asked shocked.

"Yep."

"Wow. Sherlock the Wedding Planner, huh?" she asked. I laughed and nodded.

"He's very, thorough." I smirked.

"I can tell." She laughed. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and the door flew open exposing Sherlock and John.

"I heard laughing," Sherlock said.

"Sherlock, this is my friend Tori. Tori, this is Sherlock."

"Speaking of the devil." She joked standing up and holding her hand out to him.

"Hi." She said. He looked her over and shook her hand.

"Hello," he nodded.

"Tori likes what you've done with the wedding planning." I said.

"Right. We need to start writing out invites," Sherlock said.

"I'm invited. Right?" Tori asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Of course. I need a maid of honor." I said.

"Oh my god! Really?!" She asked excitedly. I smiled as she ran over and hugged me. Sherlock looked over at John who was smiling at Tori and I.

"Oh, Tori. This is John Watson, he was an army doctor." I smiled.

"Really? Where?" she asked interested.

"Afghanistan."

"That is amazing!" she said.

"Thank you," he smiled at her.

"You two should go out to dinner. Here, take my card." Sherlock said putting it in John's hand and ushering them out of the flat. He shut the door and locked it as he took off his coat.

"So, any leads?" I asked.

"None whatsoever." He sighed walking over to sit with me on the couch.

"Oh," I frowned.

"How do I do this?" he asked pulling a box of stationary out from under the end of the couch.

"How do you do what?" I laughed.

"Invite people..." he muttered.

"Here, I'll write the first one," I laughed.

____________________________________________________

Comment and vote! I'm thinking this will end around chapter 100. Just thinking, not sure yet, who knows what i can do.