35. "Not. Dead."

"Um, excuse me I'm trying to-,"

"She says no." Sherlock stated walking in the room. I stood there, the ring still in my hand as I stared at Sherlock.

"You see him too?" I asked Sam.

"What do you mean I see him too?" Sam snapped at me.

"Don't raise your voice at her." Sherlock stated.

"Don't tell me how to treat my girlfriend." Sam glared at Sherlock. I looked at John who stood there, unsure of what to do.

"Ha, Liz what were you thinking..." Sherlock said looking over at me. Suddenly, I got nervous.

"Why?" I asked eyeing Sam.

"That ring... he used it to propose to someone else judging by the age-,"

"It was a relatives," Sam cut in.

"No it isn't. It's about six months old. I don't think you two have been planning an engagement for six months, have you?" Sherlock asked me.

"We've been together a year," I said.

"Oh and cheating as well. You're lucky I don't throw you out a window."

"Try me." Sam barred his teeth at Sherlock and I threw Sam's ring at him.

"Out." I said.

"What? Why? I didn't cheat on you!" Sam said.

"Yes he did." John, the blonde woman and Sherlock all said at once.

"Oh my god," I sighed. "Get out!" I yelled. Sam grabbed his jacket and stuffed the ring in his pocket as John gripped his arm walking out. The blonde stood there and I looked over at her,

"I'm Liz," I smiled, waving.

"I'm Mary. Well Sherlock, that's the second engagement you've busted in on tonight." Mary commented. I smirked and Sherlock looked down at me.

"We need to talk." He glared. I looked at Sherlock in confusion as Mary walked out of the room, as did Sherlock. I followed as we all stood in the main hall of 221B.

"I'm going to get Mary home. Mary this is Liz-,"

"We introduced ourselves already," Mary smiled.

"Oh alright," John smiled at me. Sherlock stormed up the stairs and I sighed.

"Time to deal with the drama queen," I sighed. John laughed as they walked out and I ran up the stairs.

"Well..." Sherlock said putting his coat on the chair at the table in the living room.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Sherlock asked.

"Wait... you were talking about me?" I asked.

"Yeah, wasn't it obvious?"

"Sam didn't cheat on me!" I yelled furious with Sherlock.

"Not yet," Sherlock commented. I went to slap him when he grabbed my wrist. "Don't do that. You hurt me. I begged you not to find someone else, do you remember what you said to me?" Sherlock asked and I stood there looking at him dumbfounded. "I love you Sherlock Holmes." He said his voice sounding venomous.

"I thought you were dead!" I yelled.

"You knew I wasn't dead!" Sherlock yelled back.

"YOU WERE DEAD. BURIED. GONE SHERLOCK!"

"I told you I'd be back!"

"NO ONE CAN COME BACK!" I screamed and began to cry.

"No, no, no, don't you start crying now." Sherlock said lowering his voice.