[12] Sickeningly Sweet

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hello Mr. Malik," Justin greeted. Zayn let out a small hi in response, looking down at his feet as they shifted around. "This, right here, is Ms. Baldwin."

Hearing another person name, Zayn snapped his attention upwards, looking around the classroom until he came eye to eye with a female. The female, Ms. Baldwin, was frowning at the new teacher, which resulted in Zayn biting his lip. He immediately recognized her as the woman who he had bumped into a few days ago; the one who had her lipstick running off of her face. He was happy to see that it wasn't the same case today, seeing as the woman was just wearing lip gloss, but her outfit didn't help. She was wearing a short, tight skirt, hugging her body all over, and her buttons from her top were opened, revealing the creases of her breast, showing a bit of her pink bra. Zayn shivered, wondering how come teachers were allowed to wear outfits like this when students weren't. Zayn wondered if he should have apologized again for bumping into her the other day, but something told him that the woman probably didn't even care.

Not being rude, Zayn nervously let out,"U-um, hello, Ms. Baldwin." She raised an eyebrow at the new teacher and disregarded his greeting, causing him to furrow his eyebrows in irritation.

Rude, Zayn thought.

"Ms. Baldwin here was just about to leave." Justin then turned his head towards the now confused, yet angry and now pissed off teacher. "Weren't you, Ms. Baldwin?" Justin asked, tilting his head to the side challengingly, daring her to say something otherwise. 

Ms. Baldwin gritted her teeth together, pissed off that the new teacher ruined her time alone with the sexy history teacher. She was so close into persuading Justin to go out with her.

Or so she thought.

Ms. Baldwin then closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath, then opened them, looking at a bored-expression Justin and a curious Zayn. She smiled, which was force, but neither did her or Justin care.

"Yes I was," Ms. Baldwin stated, uncrossing her legs and jumping off the desk that she was just sitting on. Straightening her skirt, she then looked over to Justin, then over to Zayn, her smile twitching downwards a bit, but somehow still managed to stay on her face. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Malik." Zayn name sounding like malice rolling off her tongue. "I hope we could get to know each other sometime." The two other adults both noticed the way she sickeningly sweet said that, causing Zayn to gnaw on his lip nervously.

"U-uh, m-maybe," Zayn nervously let out, biting his lip and looking down. This woman is weird, Zayn thought to himself.

Ms. Baldwin rolled her eyes at the teacher she now disliked. She turned to Justin, flashing him an attempted sultry look, biting her lip. "See you later, Mr. Bieber," she says flirtatiously, causing Justin to inwardly groan and roll his eyes. Couldn't she take a hint? Justin asked himself.

"Yeah yeah. Bye Ms. Baldwin," Justin dismissed, boredom clearly lacing his voice. Ms. Baldwin frowned, mentally cursing the new teacher for being the cause of Justin change of demeanor. Scoffing, she made her way out of the classroom, the sound of her heels fading in the distance as she walked.

Thank God, Both Zayn and Justin praised at the same time.

"She seems like she likes you," Zayn mumbled while shuffling his feet, causing Justin to snap his head up towards Zayn. Zayn looked at Justin shrugged his shoulders. He may be oblivious to a lot of things, but noticing when a person has feelings for another wasn't one of them.

Justin raised an eyebrow at the art teacher. He wanted to say so bad how Ms. Baldwin, Hailey, has been trying her best to get him in her bed, or to get in his bed. He wanted to mention the times where she cornered him, unbuttoned her shirt, made sexual gestures, anything sexual to get his attention, but decided not to. Justin wasn't that kind of a person. Justin actually thought that Hailey was a beautiful woman, it was just the way she carried herself and acted that he was not attracted to.