New begginings (1)

I woke up at 4am after a long night of twisting and turning, excitement and nerves bubbling up inside me like a cauldron. I was just about to start my first day at RuPauls school of Bitchcraft and Wiggitory (or RuPauls for short). I had my bags already packed as I went down stairs to get some breakfast. I went back up stairs to get into drag and then looked at the time. 6:30am. I decided I would head down to the school now so I could find my way around. I left my bags in my house so I could come for them later and I set off.

Thousands of people every year apply for this school but only 14 get it. I was lucky enough to be one of those 14 people. I'm glad finally someone thought I was good enough for something.

I was wandering round the school grounds trying to find the entrance (it was harder than it looked) when I found myself down an alley behind the school, lost in a jungle of dumpsters and druggies. I made my way to the end of the alley to see if i could find a way out but it all came to a dead end. I started panicking as I felt 20 odd pairs of eyes staring me down in this dark alley. I was looking around frantically for a way out as my way in seemed to disappear under the smell of weed and nicotine. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped completely out of my skin.
"Hey, it's okay. Don't be afraid. They don't go here anyway, they come here becuase it's warm." That would explain why they weren't In drag. The hand turned me her way and I was faced with the most beautiful person I had ever seen. Her blonde wig fell perfectly down her surprisingly feminine figure. Her eyes sparkled like they'd captured the stars. Her style was strange, she was wearing a contact dress (I hated that movie so much) and a raccoon roadkill hat. She was beautiful.
"Hey! I'm yekaterina Petrova zamolodchikova! But you can call me katya!" I giggled as she put her cigarette out on the dumpster next to us.
"And this," she said pointing to her hat, "is Cheryl!"
I burst out laughing before saying,
"Hi katya, hi Cheryl. I'm Trixie, Trixie Mattel."
She smiled, fuck her smile was amazing. She grabbed my hand and she pulled me out of the alley was which seemed so much clearer now.
"Come on, let's go introduce you to my house!"
She pulled me along the grounds to a White House with a hot pink door.