That girl.

~ Demi Lovato POV ~

I Had my eyes on this gorgeous girl. She smiled and danced along with my voice. I pulled her in front of me. in front of the stage and went down in front of her. I played with her hair and danced sexy in front of her. My song: Body Say almost ended. The last second I danced/Grind in front of this girl on the ground My eyes met eyes I've seen before. 

many times.

Alexis. 

I looked at her and she looked at me. She froze from head to toe. I kept staring. I didn't know what to feel. Happy to see her. Embarrassed what i did in front of her eyes. Sad what she did to me. Or nothing at all. I looked away while shaking my head and met this other girls eyes again. I noticed a lot of similarities between her and Alex. Maybe that's why I feel.. attracted to her. 

What if she had a meet and greet ticket? I could talk to her and make Alexis jealous. And besides.. She left me the 1st time and the 2nd time she fucking kissed this.. this.. BITCH. So no.. this is not about making her jealous. I want to forget her. I want to move on. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

My face turned fierce again and I locked eyes with this Girl. 

"You, Gorgeous. Come on stage with me." I can't believe I just said that.

She screamed. She was cute and beautiful. 

When she came up the stage I gave her a microphone. " What's your name Gorgeous?" I asked.

"Margot" 

"Margot what a beautiful name." I said and gave her a wink.  I let her sit on a chair and the crowd went wild. She smiled at me.

" Who knows Cool for the summer?!" I yelled through the microphone. Everyone yelled. "Sing with me okay?" I said to her and she nodded. She was confident yet shy. I looked at Alexis. She looked at the ground and met my eyes when she looked up. I felt guilt filling my body. Why feel guilty? She kissed her ex. she left me 2 times! it's now time for me to move on and have some fun and to follow my heart. 

I looked away from her eyes.

"Let's go!"  I yelled through the mic and looked at Margot. She is stunning. Her blonde hair. Her deep blue eyes. The way she looks at me.. is magical almost. will this be  my new beginning?

 will this be  my new beginning?

(( Hi loves sorry for the short chapter I am so busy! but, I'm wondering if you guys still like this story? let me know in the comments! otherwise I might stop because, im so busy. But, if you guys really want me to continue let me know then I will for sure! and let me know if you think Alexis and Demi need to be together or Margot and Demi ;) ))