Unreachable.

~ Alexis Jones POV ~

2 months have passed since the incident with Demi Lovato and ever since I've never left my house. Luna is still really pissed at me and rather avoids me in our own home. Which I totally get because, I wouldn't want to talk to myself either after what I've done. Demi has tried to contact me several times in the beginning but, I never responded. I was to scared to face her or to ever hear her voice. Ugh her voice. I miss her voice more then I miss going outside. Her voice made smile which is rare. Nothing really made happy but, Her voice did. Not to mention her kisses. Her kisses where like oxygen for me. I graved them ever second of the day and now I feel like I can't breath.

It was hard to hear Demi Lovato music play almost everyday in the room next to me. My sister never stopped loving her. Neither did I.

I laid in bed like almost everyday in these 2 months. I cried. I got anxieties. I even fell back in my old habit of hurting myself. It was hard not to grab something sharp and to press it onto my bare skin. I felt useless. I felt like a failure. I felt lost. I could still see the marks I made a few days ago on my arms and on my legs. I didn't feel proud. It didn't help at all. But, I kept doing it anyway. Why? Because, I think I deserve the pain.

I hear a soft knock on my door. I quickly rolled my sleeves down from my sweater and kept my legs underneath the blanket. "Come in." I softly said with a raspy voice from crying. Luna walked into my room and sat next to me on my bed.

" Hey, How are you doing?" she asks carefully. I could see that this was hard for her to do. Her eyes never met mine while she talked to me. " I'm fine." I respond. "I can see your not Alexis you haven't left your room in ages. Only for a little bit of food." she looked at me this time. " I don't deserve anything right now Luna. I've made the biggest mistake of my life and its time for me to feel that." Luna knew from the past that I used to hurt myself a lot back then. Her eyes got big and she knew that something was up. "Let me see your arms." she asks. I refused but, soon enough she had me pull up my sleeves. " I knew it. Alex please don't do this again." "I made the biggest mistake of my life Luna. She hates me and you hate me. I love you and Demi and I just.. Fucked it up." I said. " Don't do this to yourself Alex. You're worth so much more and I love you too." Luna said and pulled me into a hug. I snuggled into her neck and cried. It felt nice to finally have a hug from my little sister again. "I'd never hate you Alexis. Sorry that I said that I did. I was just very angry." "It's okay Luna. I get that. I could never forgive myself either."

A day passed and as usual I stayed in bed. Luna knocked on the door and came inside. "Goodmorning." She said and brought me a nice breakfast. She made pancakes. My favourite kind with strawberries and chocolate sauce. I kissed her cheek and thanked her. "Would you do me a favour?" Luna asked. "I knew you didn't make this breakfast just to be sweet." I said with a weak laugh. "Please go to that cafe close by our house with me?" She asked. "You haven't been out of this house since 2 months. Please. Just to drink some tea or coffee." She said. "Alright then. because, I want to make you happy and to say that I'm really really sorry." I said and gave a weak smile. "Thank you!" She said and gave me a hug.

I got dressed in some comfortable clothes and I hadn't really done my hair and make - up at all. Just a messy braid and some mascara. My choice of clothing was a oversized sweater to keep everything hidden, skinny jeans and doctor martens. Simple but, cute I think. We walked over to this cute little cafe on the end of our street. We walked in and took a seat. Soon after we orders a tea and a hot chocolate and waited on our order. We talked a little which was good but, all the sudden I hear a familiar voice behind me. "Hi, Alexis nice to see you again." Everything around me stopped and began to spin. "Thank you for coming Demi." Luna said and looked at me in shock when my eyes rolled to the back of my head and fainted.

// I hope you guys like my story so far! Please tell me if you like it in the comments down bellow!♡//