The day after.

~ Alexis Jones POV ~

Fuck.. my head hurts. I rubbed my eyes slowly and looked around me. Where am I? I slowly looked over my shoulder and find Demi laying next to me. Naked.

"FUCK. SHIT OH FUCK NO." I yelled but, soft enough not to wake her.

"Did I? Did we? Oh fuck this is bad." I find myself naked too.

"OH god no." I slowly crawled out of bed and got dressed. Why did I do this? This could ruin everything! I can't remember much of it. I only remember that I enjoyed it. Like. A lot. I looked over at Demi and coudn't help but, smile. She is so gorgeous. I thought about how lucky I actually am. I had sex with Demi Lovato. Pop star and woman crush of like million of people and I just.. fucked her.

Part of me said I needed to stay. Wake her up nicely with maybe breakfast. Kiss her soft lips. Give her a good massage.. but, that's what the old me would do. The new, fucked up version of me. Said I needed to get the hel out. My heart is been broken. My life has been fallen apart. And now I'm a bad person who leaves girls after sex. Who only party's because, otherwise I'd cry alone at home because, of my anxietys.. who'd rather stay in bed then read or play guitar like the old days. Things just fucked me up. And I didn't want It to hurt Demi. She didn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve someone who treats her with tears and anxiety.. she deserves someone way better then me. Someone that makes her happy. Someone.. who's not me.

I grabbed my stuff and softly kissed Demi's head. "Forgive me. You deserve way better. I am so sorry. I..Lo-.." I whispered but, didn't end my sentence.. She mumbled something in her sleep but, didn't wake up. A tear ran down my cheek to leave her like this. I think I lov-..like this girl. But, I can't hurt her like someone hurted me. She deserves to be happy.

I left her room and made my way to the front door. I listen if I heard Demi but, I didn't. I wrote a little sticky note with:

I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me. - AJ

And left. Tears filled my eyes and I knew this was the biggest mistake I could ever make. But, I didn't had a choice. One day I'll tell her.. One day I'll tell her what broke me inside.

// hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but, this was ment for a kind of back story from Alexis. Next chapter will be way longer. Hope you still liked it!//