"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked.

"Not yet, Eoni. I'm actually waiting for someone." I looked at the door of our training room. "Oh, there he is!" I pointed Tao.

Since Eoni Cindy's back is facing the door, she has to turn around just to see the person I'm talking about. I stood up and pulled him so I can introduce him to Cindy Eoni.

"Eoni, this is Tao Oppa. Oppa, this is Cindy Eoni." I said.

They just looked at each other, like there's something going on between the two of them. It's awkward, really. Maybe because Cindy Eoni is star strucked to Tao Oppa and Tao Oppa feels awkward about it.

"Hi." Cindy Eoni greeted and Tao Oppa nodded.

"Do you want to eat lunch with us, Eoni?" I asked her.

She just looked at me and shook her head, "I'm not yet hungry, dongsaeng."

I just nodded my head, "Arasseo, Eoni. Just call me if you want me to buy anything for you." I said before leaving.

--

"Why are you with her?" Tao Oppa asked as soon as we got to our table.

"Who, Oppa? Cindy Eoni?"

He just nodded his head. He so quiet today, ever since we left the training room all he did was nod and shrug. "Why? There's nothing wrong with her." I smiled at him. "Did you know that she's the first trainee who talked to me? She's so humble and kind. I think we'll click together."

"Nothing. I just wanted to ask. I'm happy that you're already making friends with them." He smiled back.

"I hope everyone will be my friend." I said.

He pinched my nose and said, "They will be, soon. You're so fun to be with."

Yay! I kissed his cheek, "Kamsahamnida, Oppa."

Then we continued eating. After that I came back to the training room while Tao went to their practice room. He told me that he won't be able to take me home because our schedule doesn't match. I said that it's fine and he doesn't have to feel sad about it. It's not like I'm still a 7-year-old kid who needs someone to take me home.

I also told him that he should focus in his career and not to me, because whatever happens I'll still be staying behind him.

--

"What's with you and Tao?" Cindy Eoni asked.

We're currently walking our way home, the training was hard but I feel happy doing it. I turned to her, "Is it unbelievable if I tell you that we're in a relationship, Eoni?"

She stopped and smiled at me, "Of course, it's believable. Nothing's impossible in this world."

I'm happy because she believes about it, if I were to tell other people they might think that I'm crazy.

"Are you visiting their dorm?" She curiously asked.

"I already did, Eoni. Thrice."

"Can you please do me a favor?"

A favor?

"What favor Eoni?"

"Help me be close to Xiumin Oppa."

Oh my gosh. Help her be close to Xiumin Oppa? Fudge. She likes him?

"You like Xiumin Oppa Eoni?"

She avoided my gaze and even if it's already dark, I can see that she's totally blushing.

Oh my. She's a fangirl too. Yay. Looks like I'm going to be a cupid.

"Do you want to go shopping in Myeongdong next time?" She offered.

Shopping?

We'll go shopping?

"Of course, Eoni! Let's buy shoes, bags, clothes, and everything!!!" I said excited.

--

"This is my house. Are you sure you'll be fine walking alone?" Eoni asked.

I looked at her house. I can tell that she's rich. I nodded at her, "Don't worry Eoni, my house is just few blocks away."

She looked worried, "Text me once you get home, okay?"

"Ne, Eoni." I saluted.

She laughed, "I'll go ahead, Eoni."

I started walking my way into our house. Ahh! The wind feels good, it's really cold tonight. Good thing, Tao Oppa told me to bring a couple of coats because it'll be very cold tonight.

Isn't he sweet? Haha. I checked my phone, he hasn't texted yet. He's still busy rehearsing. I just wish he already ate his dinner. He said earlier that they'll be going home really late. Tsk. He won't be able to have a long time to sleep. I'm very sure that his eyebags will be bigger. Ugh.

I looked up, there's a lot of stars tonight. I wish he was here with me, watching the night sky. I remembered how awkward it is when I introduced them earlier. Maybe because they just met. Maybe because Tao Oppa is not used to it, being introduced.

Oh well, let's not think about it.

--

Here I am lying on my bed. Gosh. Every part of me hurts. But I'll get used to it. I have to train hard so I can debut early.

*Bzzt. Bzzt.*

I felt my phone vibrated.

[From: Tao Oppa

Don't forget to drink your milk. Goodnight.]

I bit my lip. Oh my. Why is he so sweet? Fudge. I replied my goodnight to him then went to sleep.

--

I was in the middle of my sleep when Growl played. Uhh. I looked at the clock 2:18 am. Who wants to receive a call at 2:18 am?

I looked at my phone and saw that it was Tao who's calling. Forget what I said earlier. Who doesn't want to receive a call at 2:18 am when it's your bias who is calling you? Oh! I forgot, he's my boyfriend. Yay!!

Asdfghjkl.

Feels!!

"Oppa." I said.

[Did I wake you up?] He sounds tired.

Ugh. My Huang Zi Tao is tired.

"Ne, Oppa. But it's fine. Where are you?"

[We just got home. It's very tiring today.]

I sighed. "Grab a nap whenever you can, okay? I'm worried about your health."

[Yes, Ma'am.] He said.

"Did you eat dinner?" I asked.

[Yes, I already did.]

"Why don't you sleep now, Oppa?" It's not that I don't want to talk to him, but I don't want him to waste this chance to sleep. I'm afraid that he'll be sick but he'll force himself to rehearse. I know I won't be there to take care of him.

[Alright. Goodnight, Crush. Sleep well.]

"Uhm. Sweet dreams, Oppa."

[Of course, it's sweet. You're in my dream.]

Oh my. I can feel all my blood rushing to my face. "Bye, Oppa." The line went off.

I love you. I want to tell him this, but I think it's too soon. And I don't think he already feels the same way.