XXX: THE PLAN

Heyya wattpadians.....its EriAnA!!!! And i am so so so excited because this is the last chappy! 😢 😢 😢

But! I have an exciting announcement. There will be an EPILOGUE AND......................

A PREVIEW OF THE SEQUEL!!!

Yessss there is a sequel!!

Antyways........i hope you guys enjoyed me book. I enjoyed writing it as well as reading it. Bye now!!! 😃 😃

***Savana***

Sometimes you realize that life isn't always a fairytale. There is no sunshine and glitter. No prince charming. No fancy castles or money. All together you have no perfect fairytale ending.

Instead life is a lie. I have given up on my life. All my life i hid in the shadows. Away from people. I was afraid to fall. To fall in love to be exact.

I have went through tons of heartbreak. My best friend killed herself. My crush hates me. My new friends are secretive. And my parents are just....ugh!

O have decided its time to change. My looks, my personality, and who i am with.

I feel like i am not loved.

That everyone cannot be trusted.

That one day i will let my guard down and get crushed or heartbroken.......again.

Today i am changing.

There is no one who cares for me and i will make myself known.

Evan and Jake got is a hotel room. I have announced to everyone that i am changing.

Today i wore a black leather jacket with black combat boots. And i died my hair red. I wore my necklace from Ryan and my fake ring that he bought me along with some black skinny jeans and a black belt with spikes on it and to finish i added some smokey eyeshadow and red lipstick.

I smirked at myself in the mirror.

I look badsass.

"H-H-Hey Sa........" Mateo said drooling. Do i look that good? I smirked and closed his mouth. "You don't want to catch flies do we?" i asked. He shook his head vigorously. "Bye Mateo." i said touching his cheek and walking away.

Boys are so dumb.

We all got into two cabs. Me, Mateo, and Kimmy in one cab. And Evan, Dylan, and Jake in the other cab.

Once we arrived at the airport Mateo kept bugging me while, as usual, Kimmy is complaining about her nails.

And when we were on the airplane i was sat in between them. Great.

"So do you know the plan?" Kimmy asked. "Um....explain it one more time.......for Savana." Mateo said. I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine.......so when we arrive in Manhattan Mateo you are to pretend that you and Savana are a rich couple. Once inside of the Gala you guys find the office. This is a secret party thrown by Tom and his crew. They think that we gave up on looking for the family jewels. But we didn't. Savana is going to lure in one of the computer geeks from the security room. So Mateo i need you to break in take the office and beat up the guards with our manmade weapons. Then Jake will turn off the cameras. Me and Dylan will drive the escape van, that is Ryan's, to the back entrance and we will wait on you guys. Simple?" Kimmy said. Mateo nodded.

Time to kick some sass.

Hahahahahahhahahahahha!!!!!$

Sorry for this short. chappy!!

Pweaseee Dont be mad!! *puppy dog eyes* 🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶

Antywaysssss vote comment and follow!

I love you guys!!!

The GALA will be on the next book. So the epilogue will be in secret POV!!!

XxxERIANAxxx love ya very freaking much!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤