IX: POSSESIVE GIRLFRIENDS AND STEALING BOYFRIENDS

The first thing i did when i got home was run to my room and cry.

Why should i care about him liking Ruby?

Then i heard the door open. I quickly wiped my tears away and sat up straight.

Ryan opened my door. "YOU!" he said. I knew he was angry. You NEVER wanted to make Ryan Johnson THE Ryan Johnson may i remind you or else.....your dead.

He walked up to me and he was like a very intimidating jail inmate.

I gulp and he said,"RUN!" I quickly nodded and ran straight past him.

I had to think of where to go. Without thinking i ran into Ryan's room.

There i should be safe now....HOPEFULLY.

It was five hours.....okay fine five minutes and i was still in his room.

Finally i had the guts to get up.

Slowly and carefully i got up from his closet. I peaked through the door. As i was walking over to the door i found a book. It looked like a diary.

OMG!!! RYAN HAS A DIARY! !!!!!!

Hmm maybe i could read it. Just a page or two or Whole Freaking BOOK!

Page one:

Dear diary, Today is the day where i move into Savana's house. I can't actually believe it. I mean i know she hates me....forever. But this is my chance to make up for what i did to her all those years. Kale and Blake dared me to go out with every single girl in our grade. Savana is the last one. I don't go out with her then i must pay up and give them a million bucks just split in half.  I really hope we can become real great friends again.
Ryan.

Page two:

Dear diary, After watching a movie with sav it felt so nice. She was a little annoyed with me the whole time. Once i found out that her and Evan go back out again i was.......heartbroken. I am finally admitting to it. I like Savana.
Ryan.

I felt tears coming from my eyes. He wanted to be friends with me because of some stupid bet!

I feel sooo dumb for forgiving him. I hate him. I let all of my tears fall down onto the pages of his diary.

I feel used and heartbroken. "S-S-S-Savana put t-t-that down." Ryan's voice said.

I looked over with tears gushing from my eyes and i threw the stupid book at him and i ran out of his room.

***Ryan***

I told Savana to run because  i was angry. She set that whole thing up.

And to be honest it turned me on.

She ran and i couldn't believe she had all those girls slap me. It really hurts to see that she doesn't like me.

I looked around the whole house........except my room.

I started walking towards my room. I opened the door and saw Savana crying. And in her hand was a little red book.

My little red book my diary err my man journal thingy.

What if she saw the part that i like her? I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth,"S-S-Savana put t-t-that down." i said.

She looked angry and hurt. I really wanted to wipe the tears off of her pretty little face.

Wait what the. Man I'm whipped.

She threw the book at me and ran out crying.

I threw the book on the floor and i played with the carpet.