V: LIARS AND FAKE- ERS

HEYYY soo no emojis today because laptops don't have emojis........MY STUPID PRINCIPAL TOOK MY PHONE AND NOW IT IS LOST Soooo I have no choice but, to type on my laptop ( I hate teachers SOO PETTY!) Antyways hope you likey.......................... BTWs SAVANA'S OUTFIT IS ON THE SIDE. I DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE MULTIPLE PICTURES SO NEXT UPDATE WILL BE WHAT EVERYONE IS WEARING. owwww my ear just popped Okay bye now.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

***Savana***

The 12th grade Masquerade Ball Is the MOST important dance of the school. Well besides prom and the formal. So here I am shopping for a dress and a mask......with RYAN. Looks like my mom had to leave unfortunately but I think it was on purpose to make me and Ryan 'Bond' and become friends AGAIN. Nope I'm good but here I am with him in the mall.

"Lets go our separate ways me Macy's you thrift store bye now!" I said walking away. But he pulled my arm," Wait Savana are you going to let me see your dress?" Ryan said. "Psftt why would I and I'm not going with you so why do you care? You didn't care THEN so why care now?" I spat and pulled from him. As I walked away I heard him talking," You know Sav some people open their eyes and feel bad for what they have done. And they changed. Sav I'm really so--" I cut him off and yelled. "You don't have the right to call me that! Only Chelsea and Matt! They care about me unlike you. Don't talk to me ever again." And with that I walked away.

I knew he was sorry. But its too late for sorry.

So ten minutes later I finally found the perfect dress. It has pink and violet ruffles going up and down. The top is a violet- purple with sequins and gems. The mask was just as pretty with a light pink feathers. I was actually totally pumped for the dance. Now I didn't care if I didn't have a date. I wonder what Ryan picked. Why did I ask that? I shook my head. But my eyes got wide when I saw Ryan.

He looked so....so.....I don't even know.................

"Um-I are you gonna pay for that separate cause I can pay. Wait never mind I am mad at you." I said. Why should I he looks handsome. Ugh I wish my teenage mind would shut up.

We stood in the long line awkwardly clearing our throats for unnecessary reasons. I think we were both waiting for each other to talk so I said something.

"Look Ryan I'm TRULY sorry for the way I acted earlier I should've never yelled at you and therefore I'm TRULY really sorry." I said. "No you have no reason to be sorry........I am the one who left you and my friends when you guys needed help. I've learned from the past....I know we lost someone along the way of my selfishness and I lost Matt, but I don't want to lose YOU. NOT AGAIN. I'm sorry. Savana I don't care how many times I say it. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I miss you and Matt and Mel if I wasn't so selfish this would've never happened. Savana I'm sorry." Ryan said. I saw tears come from his eyes and I felt tears forming of my own. Ryan was AN old friend.

Just because he was crying I decided to make the best of this situation.

"Say it again." I whispered. "No I said it wayyy too many times you probably don't care..." he said. I stepped closer," Say it again." He shook his head. I shrugged well that failed. Just then I got a text from Chelsea and Matt each.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHELSEA BESTFRIEND :

CHELSEA BESTFRIEND: GOT A DRESS.

ME: YEAH WHATEVER.

CHELSEA: OH THE WHOLE LIVING WITH RYAN AND BONDING THING.