XIII: YOU'RE MINES AND I'M YOURS

HEYYYY GUYS WSSP MY WATTPEEPS!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS AND VOTES.

THIS IS BY FAR MY MOST VIEWED BOOK. Alessia Cara ~I'm yours. I loveee this song! it relates to how Sav is feelin' so go on and listen......you know you want to (CREEPY LAUGH )

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I REALLY APPRICIATE YOU GUYS!! <3

I hung up on Ryan. I cant believe I told him how I feel. I'm so flabbergasted. How could I let this happen?

loveeeee

what?

loveee you are in love. How do you feel around him?

I feel butterflies around you....

so you're in loveee

I am speechless when I see you.....

Exactly.

L- LIKE YOU A LOT.

O- ONLY THINKING OF YOU.

V- ( IDK HEYY GUYS GOT ANY 'V' WORDS IF SO COMMENT!)

E- EVERLASTING LIKING YOU.

OMG! I like Ryan! But how?

you fell.

for him?

no derrr. or did you fall on the steps?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of NOT having wit.

Says the girl who is sarcastic 24/7.

"Savana!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. R-R-R-RYAN? "Oh my god the phone is still on?" I said. "Umm no I'm at your door." Ryan said.

I whipped around and saw Ryan. He was emotionless. I feel so embarrassed. "Ryan why are you here?" I asked my voice below a whisper.

He walked towards me with the most gorgeous smile. He lifted up my chin. Oh no he was gonna kiss me.

"R-R-RYAN S-s-stop." I said whispering. He looked confused and he let go of my chin. "I-I-I-I am sorry....I thought that's what you wanted." he said nervously.

WHAT I WANTED!!!

"Ryan...you weren't going to kiss me because you like me.....you were going to kiss me because you thought it was going to make me feel better?! I cant believe you!" I said raising my voice. "Dang....not like that I'm so--" I cut him off.

"Ryan out! if you didn't like me then why don't you say so?!" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine...I don't like you." Ryan said with his voice cracking.

I DIDNT MEAN IT.

He walked out slamming my door.

RYAN I DONT HAVE TIME....I HAVE SCHOOL AND YOURE THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS.

before going to sleep I took one last look at the picture on my nightstand. I knocked it off the nightstand and cried to sleep......................................

***RYAN***

I sighed and leaned against the door. Savana likes me? I don't know how to feel. Should I be happy or sad? I really gotten closer to Ruby although she was just a distraction.

I'm stuck.

Never have I ever felt this way before about a girl. Sure I would use em and dump em but....Savana is different.

I would treat her better than anyone. Buy her nice things everyday, tell her I love her, Heck I would even buy her EVERYTHING she wanted!

I remember when we were little and she always wanted a ring from the little toy machines. But of course she could never win one.