VIII: WALKING STD's AND PERPASTEROUS DUO'S

Hwyya guys soooo....earlier i saw that i had 47 views and 20 votes!!!

Omg!!!! Usually this might mean nothing to others but....that is a BIG improvement. First i had 21 next thing i know later on i check and i have 47 FREAKING VIEWS!!
I started off with 0 votes and now im at 20!!

Once again thank you so so so so much

*Gives you a GIANT chocolate chip cookie*
Bye enjoy chappy eight love you!
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

***Recap***

Finally when i reached the house i saw what i didn't want to see happen again!

RYAN AND RUBY WERE MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH!

I slammed the door hard to make them look up at me. I tapped my foot like a rabbit and crossed my arms before saying,"EXPLAIN!"

***End Recap***

Ruby got up and hugged me. I stiffened. "Hey favorite cousin!" she said.

Ok let me fill you in on Rubith..... So Ruby well born Rubith is my favorite cousin until....she made out with my guest. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. They are to die for! I am disappointed in her.

 They are to die for! I am disappointed in her

I quickly moved from her hug. "What do yo think you're doing?!" i said pointing at her. She flinched. "Oh wait is he your boyfriend cause im soo sorr-" she was saying but Ryan jumped in.

"No we are not together she is just jealous." Ryan said getting up.

"No i am not." i said.

"Yes you are." Ryan said.

"Am not!"

"Is too!"
"Am to the freaking NOT!". I yelled. "Guys chill now Savvy who is he to you?" Ruby said. I sighed,"Rubith please don't- -" i started.

"No tell me. Do you like him?" she asked holding my hand.

Yess.

No i don't.

But you do.

Whatever.

Ok. Yeah right.

I snapped out of my thoughts and took my hand from hers,"Ryan ew no he has an STD. You know hoe many girls he has been with?" i asked her.

Ryan was behind her telling me to stop with his hands i just smirked.

"H-H-He has a disease? I kissed him! " Ruby said. Ok maybe i should've not done that. "Why'd you kiss him." i said arms crossed. "Well i was telling him how big it is." she said touching his arm.

Hehe

That's what she said. My dirty little mind.

"Yeah matter of fact he was just in the hospital with my friend Bella." i said. Ruby gasped and kicked him where Ryan Jr. Was sleeping.