I : SLEEPOVER

Savana~

Oh Fudge sticks!, I thought to myself. Tonight is the night where Chelsea, my best friend in the whole world,  comes over and makes me have a sleepover. Whatever that is. I have never ever had a sleepover before so this is a first for me. Chelsea likes a lot of girly things which annoys me, but that is her.

See Chelsea is the complete opposite of me, but somehow we are still friends, as they say Opposites attract....I guess.

HERE ARE SOME WELL ALL OF OUR DIFFERENCES:

CHELSEA WEARS CONTACTS - I DO TOO ACTUALLY

CHELSEA LIKES BRIGHT COLORS- I KEEP THINGS NICE AND SIMPLE

CHELSEA IS BOY CRAZY- WHILE IM BOOK CRAZY

SHE HATES MATH- I LOVE MATH

SHE IS POPULAR- SADLY I AM NOT

SHE IS PRETTY- I AM eh.

SHE LOVES RYAN JOHNSON- I HATE HIM

BUT THERE IS ONE THING WE CAN AGREE ON AND THAT IS HIGH SCHOOL CHANGES PEOPLE.

A lot has happened in these past three year-

DING! DONG!

Dang doorbell interrupted my thoughts. Ding! Dong! " I'm coming hold your freaking fingers!" I yelled as I put on my sports bra and some shorts- getting comfy- I think this is what you wear at a sleepover. I figured it was Chelsea but boyy was I wrong. As soon as I swung open the door I saw him. Ryan was smiling widely and looking me up and down. I covered my chest but that didn't help me none.

"What do you want?" I hissed in annoyance. Ryan smirked and rested a hand on the door frame leaning dangerously close. I took a few steps back and hid behind the door so he could only see my head and nothing else. "Well I liked the view better when you stood in front of me....." he said winking. Creep! " Get straight to the point!" I yelled clutching the door in anger. " Awn Cutie don't get mad I just wanted to tell you that our project is due Monday and its Saturday so..i wont be available tomorrow." he said with a wink...again!

I scoffed and narrowed my eyes at him," Well make it available I have a sleepover with Chelsea. Well I don't know what it is though. Go now! Goodn---" My phone cut me off and rung.

Me: "Hello??" I asked annoyed.

Chelsea: "Hey Sav
Im sick and I can't make it tonight. Im so sorry. Achoo!!!" she said in a stuffy voice.

Me: "Oh no bestie its ok. You can stay home." I said trying to hide my smile.

Chelsea: thanks for understanding. Now you have the night off! Achooo!!!" she said jokingly then started a coughing fit.

Great! I don't have to have a sleepover.

Wait a minute.....

So that means that.....I can work on my project with....Ryan!!!!

Chelsea: "Ok well bye have fu-"

Me: "Whatever." I mumbled hanging up the phone.

"Soo who was that? A boyfriend?" Ryan asked batting his long lashes. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest," Nope that was Chelsea and she just cancelled. Like I was saying bye." I said closing the door on him, but his giant hand was pushing it open. "Sweet heart who is at the door?" my mom said coming up to open the door. She glared at me and opened the door. Her eyes got wide with surprise as she slammed it shut. " Is that Ryan?" she said trying to whisper. Hint the word TRYING. "Yes mom its him. Huh. I hate him. Remember what he did to me. I hate him." I said with the burning hate in my words.