How you get back together BVB

Start from the beginning

Ashley: Rose pov:

"We should really go to the black veil brides bus for I can go see that cute little singer Andy Biersack what do you think Rose ?" Bianca for the last time he is happily married to the lead singer of lady in white Anyssa Biersack

"We should really go to the black veil brides bus for I can go see that cute little singer Andy Biersack what do you think Rose ?" Bianca for the last time he is happily married to the lead singer of lady in white Anyssa Biersack." Oh come on you can see Ashley you know you want to." She was kind of right but I wasn't letting her anywhere near my boys Andy did kind of cheat on Anyssa before but Bianca is different she just stares at him and Anyssa just glares at her till she looks away it's quite funny sometimes. "Bianca I don't wanna see him he cheated on me !" Oh come on Rose you know he was drunk." That doesn't make it any better !!" Yea your right now get ready we're going to the BVB bus so hurry up and get dressed." Ugh fine I hate you." Yea yea love you too ass face now go." I walked to my bunk to go change into my outfit I'm going with something cute actually well I find it cute hope Ashley likes it wait ! Why do I even care what he thinks ? I pull out my nude crop top black ripped jeans do some makeup and leave my hair how it is.
"Bianca !!" What do you want !? Oh wait are you ready ?" Yes I'm ready can we go already ?" Yea come on their outside anyways I don't see Ashley anywhere so good sign yea ?" Oh thank god he isn't there." We walk outside and I see all the boys Jake with Inna jinxx with nobody awe poor baby Andy with well Anyssa their such a cute couple then cc well cc is just eating pizza oh nice one cc. I walk up to the group everyone hugs me I talk to Anyssa she tells me how her and Andy fixed everything I was happy for her. It was getting late and I told Bianca I was going to walk back to the bus she just told me okay be carful yup she's drunk I just shake my head and laugh a little I walk with my head down to the bus until I bump into someone when I look up I give out a little scream because I wasn't looking forward to talking to him just yet but he looked like shit his hair was messed up he had bags under his eyes it looks like he hasn't slept for the longest and he smells eww. "Ashley baby come one we're going to my bus you need a bath I have extra clothes for you at the bus you left them now come on." He doesn't even fight with me I grab him by the hand and walk him into the bus once we are inside I tell him take a shower I take him his clothes he jumps into the shower he changes and walks out of the shower I grab him by the arm and walk him into the bunk area and go into my bunk I lay all the way against the wall I'm small so he has a lot of space he gets in after me I play with his hair and he grabs me by my waist he lays me on his chest and just hugs me. "Ashley baby what's wrong ?" I'm hurt Rose I wanna cry I miss you I miss everything about you I want you back right now I'm happy I have you in my arms I haven't even slept as you can tell I haven't slept because I miss you so much I still love you Rose I know I fucked up I shouldn't have got drunk yes I know I shouldn't have but the boys went to the bar and I had a couple of shots I fucked up I fucked up big time baby I just want yo-." I don't let him finish because I start kissing him he kisses me back and I'm just smiling I missed his kisses. "Get some rest babe." I play with him hair a little more until I hear soft snores coming from the love of my life's mouth I close my eyes and get some rest also.

Jinxx: Jade's pov: