Chapter 9

Violet POV
I wake up and unlock my phone reading a new message from Ricky.
"Me and Vinny went out for filming something,Chris might be in the lounge room and Devin and Ryan are going to get food,just in case you wake up and you're wondering why is the bus so silent" i look at the time the message was sent ,3:35 pm.I look at the time right now,6:00.Well,damn.I slept a lot.I was wondering what Ricky and Vinny are filming though,it sounded kind of interesting.
I get up from my bunk,change into some casual clothes and slip my phone into my back pocket of my jeans.I walk to the lounge room and find Vinny sitting on the couch while two girls are shaking their asses while Ricky was sitting down on the floor filming them.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE AND ISNT CHRIS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?!"i yell.
They just look at me and start laughing their asses off.
"Trap Demon baby" says Vinny as he was winking at me while Ricky was still on his back trying to stop himself from laughing.
"Okay Rick you need to tell me what you two weirdos are doing!"
"Trap Demon" he manages to choke out while he was still laughing.
"What on earth is this Trap Demon you are both talking about?"
"Oh you'll see" Vinny winks again at me.
"Does Chris know about this?"when i asked them this they stood up and looked at eachother like they were dumbfounded then started laughing again.
"Just wait and you'll see" Ricky tells me.