Chapter 8

Violet POV
I started getting worried about Ricky so i went to check up on him and i heard him saying something along the lines of "this seriously can't be happening right now".
I got curious so i went ahead and asked him. "Happen what,Ricky?"
"Everything is okay Violet.Just don't worry about me.I'm just a little overwhelmed." He was scared,i could see it in his eyes and i wanted to help him so badly.
"Ricky you're obviously stressed out about something please tell me"
He just stopped and looked at me.He wasn't just scared,he was terrified.
"Look,Violet.I don't want you to go anywhere near Kat,okay?She's done bad things to people and i'm afraid that what happened to those people will happen to you too okay?"
"Ricky i don't even know what you're talking about.What happened with those people?"
"I-i can't tell you just yet.Sorry" then he hurried out of the bus,of course avoiding Kat.
What the fuck?
I walk out to the lounge area and find Kat and Vinny snuggling on the couch watching some movie.
"Um Vinny can i talk to you for a sec?"
"Yeah sure.I'll be right back kitten!"
Vinny says as he walks behind me towards the bunks.
"What is up with Ricky and why is he saying that your girlfriend has done bad things to people?"
"First of all ,we're not dating yet,second,what are you talking about?"
"I went to talk to him and he said that i should not be near her because she has done bad things to people and that he doesn't want Kat doing the same to me,then i asked him what she has done and he told me that he can't tell me yet"
Vinny had a confused look on his features probably asking himself what is up with Rick.
"I can go talk to her and ask her if she knows Ricky from previous times if you want."
"That'd be great,thanks Vinny"
"No problem" he says while he pulls me into a friendly hug.