Chapter 4

Ricky POV
I felt someone tug on my bunk curtain so i peek my head out only to have something cold thrown at my face.
'Fuck that's water' i thought to myself.I angrily get out out of my bunk and i saw Violet with a bottle of water giggling,looking at me,then she runs out of the bunk area in fear of me doing the same to her.
I start searching for something to gather a lot of water in.
After finally finding a water gun and went to the bathroom to fill the tank with water.
I walk out of the bathroom,armed of course and spot Violet on the couch playing on her phone.
I move silently so she won't notice me and when i came face to face with her i started spraying her with water.
She threw a cup of water at me and it fell on the ground causing the floor to get slippery.Violet slips and falls on the ground,instantly regretting her decision of throwing water at me.
I start walking away from her because the enemy has been defeated.Then she stretches her arms to get my feet and i slip and fall,just like she did,that causing me to fall on top of her.
'Fuck Olson are you stupid you literally fucked up' i thought to myself
We lock eyes then the guys enter the bus.
"Rick,what the fuck are you doing on my sister?" asks Chris ,curiousity and a little bit of anger filling his tone.
"N-nothing,she slipped then i fell on top of her because she threw a cup of water at me,that making the floor slippery." i manage to choke out,my anxiety started growing so i get up quickly.
"Sorry Chris, it was my mistake,i'm gonna go take a shower then prepare for our set"

Violet POV
Once the guys left the bus for a smoke,they left me alone with Chris.
"Seriously Chris,when we finally get our moment you destroy it all by appearing out of the blue,asshole"
"Sorry but i had to pee really bad and i couldn't let him rape you" Chris jokes to obviously annoy me more.
"You knew I like him you motherfucker" i silently shout so Ricky won't hear.
"You can date him if you want but no sex on the bus.Got it?"
"Yeah,whatever" i say,rolling my eyes while going out of the bus.

"So did you guys fuck?" Ryan jokes only to annoy me as Chris did.
"Ryan shut up or i'm cutting your dick off" i shout while heading to the cafeteria.