v i n g t - t r o i s

♥

e p i g r a p h

❝keep your eyes on the stars

and your feet on the ground❞

teddy roosevelt

WARNING: MAXIMUM CRINGE LEVEL

WARNING: MAXIMUM CRINGE LEVEL. Writing super romantic chapters are not my forte. You will definitely bash your head against the wall to try to rid yourself of the terribleness of my writing. Proceed at your own risk.

Chloe was currently being coerced into a deadly pair of three inch high heels.

"But-"

"No butts!" Courtney shouted. "Butts are for sitting!"

"I didn't say butt-"

"La la la! I can't hear you!"

Chloe let out a groan of frustration. "I can never win, can I?"

Courtney grinned. "Nope, never! You're light years too early to go against me!" She handed Chloe the pair and smiled angelically. "Here you go sweetie, put them on without resisting and everything will be okay." An evil look glinted in her eyes. "Or else, I may have to resort to violence."

"Why am I friends with you again?" Chloe muttered, slipping on the heels reluctantly.

"Because you love me." Courtney winked.

Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Also, I am an amazing makeup artist and hairstylist if I do say so myself." Courtney added proudly, looking Chloe up and down.

Chloe scoffed and turned to look at herself in the mirror. Her breath caught in her throat.

She had on a short black halter dress with a cut out heart at the back and a pair of velvety red heels.

Courtney had chosen to put Chloe's hair into a french braid. A faint shade of blush lightly dusted her cheeks. Her eyelashes were darkened a bit with mascara, making her green eyes more prominent. A tint of lip gloss decorated her lips, completing the look.