Claiming my spot for Popularity

Start from the beginning

"then what kind of feelings should I have?! I didn't even get the message of the song" I said in a sarcastic voice because I was pissed off if there's someone who dictates me on what's right or wrong.

"this is a song for your fans!! this will be their inspirational song from you!! get it?? good, now gather a feeling of your charisma and try to convince your fans through this song"

I just groan because how can I get an inspirational fans if there's only hundred of them, and I don't know if the result of this song will either be negative or positive.

He sign to me that he will start the music and I nodded Impatiently as I sigh and have heavy irritated breathings and I open my mouth.

for my fans..for my fans...for my fans.....

Like an echo pedal
you're repeating yourself 
 You know it all by heart
 Why are you standing
 in One place?
 Born to blossom,
 Bloom to perish...

the music stopped again and I groan, okay what did I do wrong again..

I heard a fainted but very audible loud claps as the man smiled proudly to me.

"Much better than the last one, now try to sing the refrain and you'll have a 30 mins. break"

I sigh, recording a song especially from a perfectionist really is tiring.

the music started playing again and I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Why try to fit in  If your born to stand out
 what's the essence of life
 if you'll not cherish it
 look back in your story
 without regrets
 this is the truth of life..

Another claps started to burst again and I blushed as they cheer me up and I look at brycen's direction and he just smiled to me proudly and I smiled back as I exit the studio room and hugged him, he soothed my back feeling the nervousness I had back there.

"I'm proud of you.." he whispers in my ears as my heart beats rapidly.

"thank you.." I mumble and I loosened the hug and we stood there in an akward silence.

"uhmm..I'll buy some snacks and water" i fidgeted and was about to leave but he grabbed my arms and looked in my eyes protectively.

"I'll go with you"

"No, I'm fine promise I'll be back after 10 mins." I smiled to him assuring him as he nodded but still having second thoughts.

I just walked through my pace and exited the building because there's no store inside obviously, only a coffee vending machine, I walk through the streets and find the nearest food store as I mentally squealed when I found a gas station with a food store beside it.

when I was about to go near the store I was startle when some big arms, I mean literally BIG and MUSCLELY ( I don't think it's a word though ) grabbed my tiny shoulders and I try to bulge but it was too strong and soon after another man grabbed me and dragged me to a black limousine car.

I didn't fight since I'm too lazy and bored and I've decided to just be dragged and they open the door of the car.

"watch your head" the big guy who holds me said, I just rolled my eyes to his statement cause I'm not that idiot for my head to be bumped , and that advice only implies with kids.

I enter the car and squeaked as my head is bumped in the edge of the car door, the big boys snorts.

haha. very funny.

I sigh as I goes in the car and suddenly startled when a guy with the same age of mine with a sandy blonde hair and a chisled jaw with grey eyes is sitting in my front, but I don't sense so much radiating power in him so I guess he's not an alpha.

"I was recording my very first song ever then had a 30min. break and was about to buy to store and then suddenly yor two 'big' guys dragged me to your car. care to explain?" I said bluntly, because I already know the after scenes like the scenes in human television show's.

he chuckled but suddenly snaps and turn into a more serious and formal mode.

"I'm Rennesce Carter, Beta of the Blazing storm pack, and you just enter our territory..rouge"

I gaped my mouth wide open.

Okay, maybe this is not some human cliche drama's.

-----

Author's Note:

First of all I wanted to thank all of the people who supported me in my every updates I really owe you big time, and for those people who are messaging me in Kik, sorry if I didn't replied yesterday, I was too sleepy because there's too many problems going on right now, but tomorrow I'm free all saturday yey!! you can chat me whatever time you want, just not past 10pm cause I have a curfew that he scheduled, even though I'm not in his house in saturday but oh well..

thanks for the certified tams fan that are increasing right now, and be one of them as you..

vote

comment

share

love y'all!!