Part II~~ ch1~Shifting tides

[Disclaimer reminder: Contains adult themes and graphic content + abuse and ra pe to be expected + manxman]

AN: Hey lovely fans!

It is with great pleasure that we dive together into the second part of this book.

I've been feeling lately that I was spoiling you waaay too much. I get the feeling that my fans are relaxed when they read my story, which really bothers me, and I find myself itching for a good old Syrvat cliffy  :D

Let's roll!

~~~~~~

Ithel

"What do you mean he's not here!!"

I felt completely dumbfounded as I took in the anger in eyes. It was like flickering flames that wanted to take my soul. But what struck me even more, was the underlying fear in his voice. And the fear soon took control of me as well, making me stutter, probably for the first time in my life

"H-he's with you! You took him back!"

"Don't play games with me, Ithel. He left his home to stay with you for a couple of days. I had followed him until he arrived safely here, so I know for sure that you have him. I let him breathe in peace, but now I want him to come back home. So you better stop lying-"

"You mean you didn't come get him yesterday??"

He looked confused for a second before his anger came back ten folds and he grabbed a hand full of my clothes to glare at me closer. "If I had him, why would I be here!!"

"...... N-no........ you're supposed to have him-"

"Stop saying that!!" He shoved me aside and my back collided with the wall of the entrance to my den. I didn't feel pain, nor anger. I was unable to feel of think. I just followed Alev with my eyes as he looked once more inside, as if he could've missed Ceri earlier. My den contained more things than it used to, but it wasn't enough to hide someone.

Alev immediately walked outside and started yelling Ceri's name. I stepped out to see him climbing down the big gray rocks and continuously looking around him.

This can't be happening...It just can't... I-I cannot lose him! I don't even get what's going on so suddenly!!

By the time I started awakening from mentally beating myself up, Alev had toured the southern region close to where we were and he head right back to me. This time he wasn't looking around anymore, he was pacing towards me like a lion with menacing eyes.

I knew he didn't believe that I wasn't hiding his son. But we had no time to discuss that now, so I raised my hands to stop him and spoke the calmest I could manage, which at least succeeded in making him slow down and think before hitting me.

"I am not hiding him and I would Never lure Ceri away from his father. But... this is still my fault." His eyes narrowed at me and his frown deepened. He was clearly agreeing with me, but we both realized what that meant. "He was in my care when this happened and I'll take responsibility, but that's not important now. If Ceri is not with me or you, then he might be in actual danger. In that case, we need to figure this out right away"

Alev sighed heavily and in a second, all the rage on his face disappeared. Like a mask dropping to reveal immense concern. He started pacing slowly, looking around him and trying to figure out what to do best. And I hoped he knew because I was so tormented by fear and guilt that I still wanted to debate if this was actually happening.

"Alev, do you think Cailyn called for him? Maybe he wanted to send him to the Aellas again"

"No. Cailyn and I have an agreement, a firm one. He is not to take my son unless I gave him permission."