AN : Syrvat's Lovers' contest

Hey pirate and Aello fans! No this is not another update!  and lol if you thought so :D

I had some things I wanted to clarify and a contest to start, hope you all join in ^_^

About the comments : 

First what I want to say is that I truly love you all and appreciate AAAALLLL the comments! I know there are many that I havent responded to, but I promise to do so even if they'r months old!

Also, you ppl really brighten my day and I laugh so much when I read your comments and messages, I also feel so so happy when someone analyzes the characters correctly (and even feel jealous when you ppl express yourselves about my story better than myself :D)

So, we discovered many fans with violent tendencies! Sometimes I need to re check if i'm in the pirate story or the Aellas because of all the killing energy swrling around the comments because of Drita. I mean, you hated her more than Ken! (see pirate chains)

Also, a very few felt bad for Drita. I have to say, that was what I really wanted to convey through her. Some ppl have desires, urges, and they want things so much but their society doesnt allow them that. If these ppl are weak, they'll be sad and maybe discrete and secretive. But if they'r strong, they'll say Fûck the world, and take what they redeem is theirs, and therefore they're labelled as evil. I do not, in no way, stand by what she does to my baby Ceri, but still, there is no evil that is purely so (in my humble opinion).

Also i'll try to remember to dedicate my chapters to some of you, i forgot to do so lately :p

About the updates : 

I'm being late with my updates because i'm writing my phd thesis. I was so tired from work and money problems, so i took some time off to write the last couple chapters. I know you're not urging me in a hasted way, but i'll try to update asap both Aella and Pirate chains.

I still have a last twist for Pirate Chains, but Aella is going way further than what i anticipated, I swear when I started it I thought it'd be like a one shot :D

Personal request :

Many have sent me comments and private messages to tell me that they're re reading my stories. That makes me truly happy. But I have a request for those who can. If you read (or re read) and find a mistake, please don't hesitate to comment it. Like for example : "M : 'have been' instead of 'was'  "

When I see the M, i'll know it's a mistake. If the comment contains no opinion about the story, i'll erase it when i correct the mistake, otherwise i'll keep it for my own pleasure ^_^

Opening Syrvat's Lover's contest

NOW FOR THE CONTEST! I want to see who's the most popular between the characters of my stories. Popularity will be measured by the number of votes, and the couples that get the most votes will get one shot stories after I finish Pirate Chains ;)

You can make clans (like clubs or groups) and encourage others to vote with you ;)

So here we go : 

The lovely highborn angel Nyx and his devil pirate Captain Agenor  #Agenyx (like @CheyE670 suggested) :