How you get back together MIW

Start from the beginning

Ryan:R-Ryan A-Ashley (they are texting)

R-Are you seriously going to ignore me ?R-Come on Ash you know I love you

R-Come on Ash you know I love you.
R-Ashleyyyy !?!?!?
A-WILL YOU STOP ALREADY FUCK !
R-When you love me again I will.
A-I still do love you dork.
R-Do you mean it ?
A-Why wouldn't I mean it ?
R-Can you come over ?
A-Why ? -.-
R-Because I miss you duhh
A-Fine let me get ready first.
R-Okayy
I throw my phone on my bed and walk to my restroom I use the restroom and take off all my clothes and jump into the shower the water feels nice running down my back I don't wanna get out but I have too. Once I'm out I dry myself I go get my clothes which is my grey blouse with some dark ripped blue jeans with my gray shoes I put on some dark make up then I'm out the door and ready to go to Ryan's.(outfit above) I pull into his drive way and I text him saying I'm here I get an okay I'll open the door. I walk up his steps and the door swings open with him running to me picking me up and spinning me around kissing me all over my face while I just laugh he carries me inside the house throwing me on the couch running upstairs to get blankets he comes back and tackles me kissing me passionately his hand roams freely around my body he pulls away and tells me "can I show you how much I love you upstairs ?"

Ghost: Daniella's pov:

"Come on Dani you can't lay in your bed forever can you ?" My bestfriend Espi said "Espi go get your heart broken by the love of your life and tell me how you feel after

"Come on Dani you can't lay in your bed forever can you ?" My bestfriend Espi said "Espi go get your heart broken by the love of your life and tell me how you feel after." Was he maybe...maybe just using you as a cover up for the band didn't know ?" She ask "I honestly don't even know I think I was I gave him everything I gave him my fucking heart for crying out loud and he just leaves me like this what the actual fuck man !" I notice some movement over to my right so I look and I find Espi shift uncomfortably "Espi what's wrong ?" I hate seeing you like this Dani ! Come on let's go have fun lets get you ready go jump into the shower okay."
I jump into the shower and think about what espi said did he really use me for a cover up ? Did he actually love me ? Did I fuck up that bad ? All my thoughts leave when I hear banging on the door and espi yelling at me to get out already. I do as told and get out I dry myself get my underwear and bra put them on and wrap the towel around me once again I sit on the bed waiting for espi to come and when she does she has my black skirt my white crop top with some white vans this outta be interesting.(outfit above) Once I'm done putting my outfit on I go and get my make up I put on some makeup just not much I mean eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick oh and maybe a little bit of eyeliner. "Espi where are you taking me ?" Just get in the car and you will see please ?" Ughh I hate you sometimes I hope you know that." Why wouldn't I know that I'm your bestfriend duh." I just roll my eyes and look straight I see all the cars we past some very nice ones I mean my Mustang and Espi's Camaro I never noticed we had nice cars lol. "We are finally fucking here home sweet home !" Really espi speed ways really?" Shut up this is where we found ghost last time maybe you can find someone in here to." Your right but I miss him can we just go home for I can hide under the blankets eat ice cream and just cry pleeaassseeee ?" No now come on dani we are going to have some fun." We enter the bar and as soon as we walk in espi takes off so much for sticking together. I go and sit in a booth watching all the drunk people laugh, drink, dance then theirs espi fighting with the bartender oh how I love espi. "Heyyy miss you look like someone I know who are you ? What's your name pretty lady ?" My name is Daniella but everyone calls me dani." Oh well dani how about we take this to my apartment huh ?" The drunken man slurs to me "I'd rather not haha" He looks at me with anger in his eyes reaches for my arm and starts pulling on my arm hard oh well that's going to leave a big bruise tomorrow "Hey ! Where do you think your taking my girlfriend ?" When I turn around to see who it is I gasp loudly at who I'm seeing I see a furious Devin looking at the man with anger in his eyes "oh man I'm sorry I didn't know she was taken here I have to go so sorry man bye !" The man runs away with fear and Ghost just looks at me with sadness in his eyes I pull him outside to see what's wrong with him. "Ghost baby what's wrong huh ? Did someone hurt you ? Do I have to kick someone's ass ?" Dani I miss you it doesn't feel right being with anyone else your my one and only, my other half, my whole fucking life your everything I need and want I shouldn't have told you I was gay because it doesn't feel right being with a man or any other girl I only want you to hold me, kiss me, hold my hand, play with my hair all the cute things you always do for me Dani I can't even sleep at night I miss you so much and when I saw that man with you I wanted to so badly smash his face into a wall but I know I shouldn't I miss you every day every night Dani I don't want anyone but you just please please f-" I don't even let him finish and I'm already on him I jump into his arms thankfully he catches me I mean he always does. I put kisses everywhere on his face while he just giggles and says "I'm guessing you forgive me ?" I never stopped loving you your my everything I didn't want anyone else but you ghost and now I have you so everything is fine and I do forgive you. Wanna go back to my place ?" He just nods and carries me to his car he drives home and as soon as I open the door he pushes me in and has me against the door kissing me. "Room now !"