22

I walked inside to see F/N already sitting inside, holding a bag of popcorn and soda.

"HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IN?!?" I ask.

"Uh, the window?" She says with a duh tone. I smile, remembering how many times she had done that before. Unlocking the window became a habit.

"Who cares anyway, turn on the TV!" F/N says, grabbing the remote and watching the screen flicker on. I hurdled over the couch and hit my arm on the coffee table. My whole arm went numb.

"OW OW OW OWWWWWWE!!!" I yell like a 3 year old.

"You OK honey? Let me kiss it better," F/N says like she's my mom, trying to grab my arm.

"MOM! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!" I yell, trying not to laugh but failing miserably. In just a few seconds were both holding our stomachs, sore from laughter.

"SH THE SHOWS ON!" F/N yells, an image of Negan fills the screen, I couldn't contain my nervousness of who was getting killed. He pointed the bat at Carl.

"NO!" I exclaim, a little too loud. But the bat continues moving. Stopping for too long at Abraham.

"no no no no," F/N mutters her eyes fill with tears as Negan smiles at Abraham, his eyes glinting with pleasure. "NO!" F/N screams, her hand shooting out and a small sob escaping her lips. Abraham's head caves in as Negan bat beats in his brain.

"No," I whisper, hating Negan more now. Abraham was F/N's favorite character. Then Carl, then Glenn.

"Ohahaha," Negan says, grinning at my babies. Well I mean, I know them for real now. Is it weird to call them my babies? My thoughts were interrupted when Daryl leaped up and socked Negan.

"That's gonna cost you," Negan says. All the sudden he turns and does the unthinkable. Smashes his blood covered bat on my life. Glenn's eye pops out. F/N's sobbing to the point of no return, curled in to a ball on the couch.

"GLENN!" Maggie screams, crying insanely hard. Then a knock on the door rang through my house. I opened it to see Chandler, holding chocolates.

"I knew this episode would be a tough one," he says, pulling out tissues and handing them to me.

"Thanks babe, but I'll take my chocolates and you can go," I say smiling. He smiles back.

"I got you," he says handing me another box of chocolate for F/N. Man I love that guy.

"Love you," he says, leaning in for a kiss.

"Love you too," I say, closing the door as he walks away.

*Chocolates (weird I know)*
Yours

*Chocolates (weird I know)*Yours

F/N's

"What a great guy, got the good fudge too," F/N says, sinking her teeth in to a half and half fudge square

"Lucky me," I say, biting in to a caramel center.

"Almost makes me forgot my FAVORITE CHARACTER JUST DIED!" She exclaims, a little more angry than devastated. "Almost,"

"Let's continue the episode," I say, fighting away tears. "Its just a TV show any way,"

F/N shot me a nasty look. "Y/N, take it back, this is our life, the one thing that gets us through these sucky weeks,"

"Fine, my sentence has been rewound," I say making a replay button. "Back to the show," F/N flicks on the show. Maggie's crying desperately. Carl looks cold. Not like, freezing cold. But like his heart was shattered. I hated seeing my boyfriend like that. I just need to remind my self it's just a show. Rick looks broken. Eyes hollow and filled with despair. I just wanted to give him a hug.

"My work here is done," Negan says, walking away. "Keep that one," he says to one of his creep-cult members and motioning to Daryl. They lob my BABY MY LIFE! IN TO THE BACK OF A VAN! GIVE THE LITTLE BBY A BLANKET, A PILLOW! ANYTHING!  I know he's 47 BUT WHAT EVER! COME ON!

After a few more agonizing minutes, TWD ends.

F/N stares blankly at the screen. "You're telling me, I waited A WEEK! To watch my favorite characters to get murdered?!?" She asks angrily. I was silently praying she wouldn't punch a hole in my wall like the time Hershel died. That was a bad day.

"Look on the bright side, we can sleep here tonight, eat chocolate and talk about the guys you like," I say. I couldn't, I have Chandler.

"Um about that," F/N says, her cheeks turning red.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU AND GRAY STARTED DATING!" I say, hoping she would.

"Well we are," she says, smiling.

"How'd it happen?" I ask curious.

"You know that one night when you and Chandler left us at that restaurant?" I nod. "Well, we had the date there and I really liked him. And somehow he likes me, and you guys took the car. So we got a taxi and drove to Gray's house and I slept the night there," she finishes.

"Did anything happen?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at her.

"EW NO!" she says. "We just watched a movie,"

"Which one?" I ask.

"Blaire Witch I think?"

"THAT MOVIES TERRIFYING!" I say remembering the night with Chandler.

"I WAS SO SCARED"

"Did y'all cuddle?" I ask.

"Yeah, but that was it," F/N says.

"Got it," I say, sinking my teeth in another chocolate.

And that's how the rest of the night went. We ate chocolate, took short naps, and talked about how our lives have been. Even though we see each other every day, we still always had something to say. We laughed, did a tad bit of crying, and slept until the other woke us up for some reason. Each time the reasons got dumber and dumber. It started with.

"Yo, wanna get some food?" And turned in to.

"My knee just popped, I think I'm gonna die, call 911 pls help me,"

But no matter how dumb the reason was, we would always get up, stay awake for like, an hour then fall asleep. This process repeated until the morning.

"Let's skip school," F/N says tiredly. "I'll call in for us as your mom saying we got cancer or something,"

"Maybe just the flu," I suggest. F/N smiles.

"Cool," she says.

(I'm gonna try to update at least weekly? I'm pretty busy with ya know, nothing. And um, more uh, sleeping. Thanks for almost 4K reads. This is dedicated to walkers_grimes27, thank you for your support. If you guys want a shout out, comment here

Bdnaksggajsj