1

(MY WRITING IS SO TRASH I SWEAR IT IMPROVES IF YOU KEEP READING)

I woke up on my soft teal bedsheets. My phone alarm was blaring. I look at the green led numbers on my alarm clock.6:45 AM, the bus comes in 10 minutes! I'm not being late, I told myself, so I leapt out of bed, tripping over my bunny slippers catching myself before I fall.

I sprint to my wardrobe and grab black skinny jeans, a Twenty Øne Piløts shirt and hoodie, and black leather combat boots and sprint out the door. I jogged to my bus stop and got there as the bus came rolling along my street.

"(Y/N) I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GONNA SHOW!" (F/N) yelled.

"ME? ABSENT? NEVER!" I yelled back sarcastically.

We both got on the bus and took our seats next to each other.

"Why weren't you on time?" F/N asked me.

"I woke up late," I answered.

The rest of the bus ride was silent until we got to school. A boy with silky brown hair that swept across his forehead and covered his ears walked out of the bus. I speed up my walking, wanting a good look at his face.

"I know you're behind me," The boy said. He turned around and flashed a shiny white smile at me. His blue/green eyes shining under the Georgia sun.

"Sorry, I just don't really recognize you, are you new here?" I asked him, my face red from him noticing me.

"Uh, yeah, I moved here from Seattle Washington." The boy replies. The 1st period bell rings.

"I didn't quite catch your name," I say.

"Oh, I'm Chandler, Chandler Riggs," the boy replies, smiling. That name sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my tongue, whatever. "And you are?"

"(Y/N)" I tell Chandler my name, maybe he'll remember me. I start walking to first period, which is science 2. I turn around, and see Chandler behind me with a confused look on his face. "Where are you going for 1st period?" I ask Chandler.

"Uh," He checks his schedule on his phone "Science 2" he answers.

"That's where I'm going too, follow me," I explain.

He follows behind me, and we walk to Science.

"So, you like Twenty Øne Piløts?" Chandler asked me

"uh no, I love them," I say, motioning toward my sweatshirt and shirt.

"Me too," Chandler says. "Do you watch the Walking Dead?" I ask Chandler. A sly smile comes across his face.

"Uh yeah, why?" He asks knowingly.

"You look just like Carl," I say "Without the whole shot out eye thing," I say with a laugh.

"Do I?" Chandler says sarcastically. I grab my phone and pull up Google. "Carl from the Walking Dead" I type in to Google.

"Carl Grimes, played by actor Chandler Riggs on the hit TV show The Walking Dead airing on AMC." I turn and look at Chandler.

"Wait a minute, you're name is Chandler Riggs, right?" I ask, blushing.

"Yeah," he laughs.

"OMG YOU'RE CARL! I LOVE YOU!" I yell and hug Chandler.