Chapter 4: A Princess's Sleep

"Clarke"

....

"Clarke!"

"CLARKE!!!!"

Clarke sprung her eyes open swiftly and she rose up from her bed.

"What what??? What is it?" She looks around hurriedly.

"Oh...I just wanted to ask if I could just take the day off today from You know, calculating the radiation" Raven asked with her arms crossed.

Clarke shut her eyes again.
........
"Clarke!" Raven yelled once again.

"What?!" Clarke screeched annoyingly.

"I SAID, can I take the day off from working with the radiations, it's-

"Raven...you know we can't afford-"

"Just please, this once, I don't know how much I drank last night but-"

"Okay okay fine but just this once, only because you aren't feeling well. I don't want you falling on that leg of yours"

"Thanks Clarke" Raven smiles and exits her cabin. Clarke rose to her feet and suddenly felt a pound in her head. What?? Dizziness shot her immediately and she felt like she was going to pass out. 'Ohhh how much did I have to drink last night?' She wondered annoyily. She shook it off and put her boots on and exited her tent. Outside she could see cups everywhere and Murphy was sleeping by the pile of sticks that once held fire. Miller was sprung out on the rocks heavy in sleep. Clarke sighed. How much did he drink last night? She knew his recent break up with Bryan had been rough on him...

Clarke started to pick up the cups when she suddenly began to feel light headed. Her head pounded again and she lost her balance.

"Woah there" a familiar voice called as he caught her just in time. It was Bellamy.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...I think so"

"Hmm...how much did you have to drink"

"...I have no idea"

Bellamy nodded and looked around.

"Looks like they made a huge mess...was it worth it?" He asks and turns to look at her.

Clarke thought about it but the realisation hit her.

"I don't know...I can't remember anything from last night"

"Me too actually" Bellamy said.

"Oh wait...I do remember something...ohhh Raven and Jasper were getting it on behind the trees!" She laughed. Bellamy burst into laughter with her. In that moment they both forgot once again about how the world was ending right as each single laughter was exiting their mouths.

"Oh my god I completely forgot about that!" He laughed. They both were laughing so hard that people began to look at them as they came out of their tents.

"Do you think we should tell Raven?" Clarke snorted. Bellamy shook his head.

"Nah, this is just between us okay" he grinned and playfully nudged her. She smirked and just as she was about to nudge him back, she felt the sharp pain in her head and the dizziness. She brought her palm up to her head and immedielt winced in pain.

"Ah" she grimaced and closed her eyes. Bellamys smile immediately disappeared and he looked at her seriously.

"Hey" he whispered, concerend. She didn't respond and kept rubbing her head.

"Alright I think you need to take a break for today" he said and pulled her to her tent.

"Yeah that might be a good idea" she said and climbed into her bed and pulled the scratchy covers over her.

"Bellamy, I think I over did it last night" she said tiredly rubbing her palm against her forehead.

"Yeah no kidding, so did I, I can't even remember a thing. All I can remember up to is Raven and Jasper" he said. She smiled a little but it immedietly disappears.

"How come you aren't feeling like complete shit then?"

"Oh trust me I am but I can't be weak around you when I have to keep you safe right?" He said. Clarke suddenly felt her cheeks burn and she could immediately feel the embarrassment arising. She quickly pulled the covers over her head like a little mouse.

"Well, I'm going to go sort out the others and make sure their okay" he said.

"Wait but shouldn't you be getting some rest? You could pass out. This hang over is nasty"

"I'll be fine"

"No, I order you to go sleep now, my mom and Kane can take care of things"

"But-"

"Go" she said sternly. He sighed in defeat and headed for the exit.

"Alright" he said softly and half smiled. "See you later"

"Good night" she said softly as he opened her tent curtain and took one step out.

"It's morning now princess" he smirked before shutting the curtain shut. Clarke blushed again and before she could acknowledge it, she passed out into a deep sleep.