Chapter 3: A drunken distraction

Bellamy sat beside her.

"You okay?" He shouted over the upbeat music.

"Never better!" Clarke shouted back.

"That's good! I'm glad! ... hey... want to play a game?!"

"Sure!" Clarke shouted happily. "What is it?"

"Well...it's not really that fun...its the only one I know...so someone asks the person something and if they have done it then they drink"

"Okay lets play" she said excited.

"Okay I'll start...never have I ever...wanted to go moon walking..."

Clarke drank right away.

"Really?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, that would be so fun! I basically spend my whole time looking out towards earth and towards the other space walkers wondering how they do it...didn't you?" Clarke asked.

"Hmm...not really, I just admired earth for how beautiful it looked, still looks" he smiled and suddenly looked at Clarke. She felt a wave of fuzziness and that feeling she felt sometimes when she thought about Bellamy...not the anxious ones...but the feelings she new she always had but didn't quite understand. She look it off. It was her turn.

"Okay...well...never have I ever....was forced to wear make up!" Clarke grinned and then drank her cup. Bellamy hesitantly rose his glass to his lips.

"What!?" Clarke gasped with a wide Smirk on her face.

"Octavia forced me to wear it, only once, I swear! I was 13 and she was 8 okay....don't laugh" he said embarrassed.

Clarke couldn't help but giggle.

"Hey I said don't laugh!"

"I'm not...it's just its cute" she snorted. Bellamy smiled and finished his cup.

The more they drank the more their questioned became explicit and there was nothing they could do about it because they were both really drunk.

Bellamy stared wide eyed at her.

"Woah Princess...I didn't know you had it in you" he chuckled and she bursted into laughter. She waited for him to take a sip but he never did.

"What!??? Never??" She nearly spat out her current drink. He shook his head and his cheeks went red. Clarke took a sip and Bellamy spat out all his alcohol.

"What!??" He yelled wide eyed. "I can't even believe..., what, are you-"

"You turn" she grinned and cupped her glass in front of her. He thought for a moment before asking her 'alright then, I'll see if I can too that...Never have I ever" he asked her and she snorted so loudly.

"Oh good one!!!!!!" She yelled. They waited for each other to drink but they never did. They both chuckled and felt the embarrassment rising to their cheeks.

After about 2 more hours of staring into the fire and drinking, Clarke walked into her tent which was furthest away from everybody else. Bellamy had gone to stop a little fight that had gone on between Miller and Murphy. Clarke was feeling incredibly dizzy but as she gulped down 3 more of her next drinks, an adrenaline shot her and she suddenly felt great. She began laughing at everything she saw and she was incredibly drunk. Suddenly she noticed her curtain fling open and Jasper came walking in with alcohol in his hand.

"Hey Clarke! Come join the party!" He said and grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. She giggled and went gladly with him as he pulled her behind a tree close to the camp fire. Clarke was sure it was way past 3 in the morning. The adults were no were to be seen and it was just the teens out. Jasper pulled Clarke close suddenly. Clarke giggled as he moved his hand up her shirt.

"You know Clarke...I know how you can make me forgive you for killing Maya..." he whispered.

"How?" Clarke snorted, too drunk to understand what was going on or what was being said. Jasper put his hand down her jeans but then Jasper suddenly fell to the ground and passed out. Clarke got up suddenly and stared at him on the ground...well. Jasper had drunk more than he could drink. Clarke huffed in a random tent and started to jump on the bed. Not noticing Bellamy standing in the middle of the room with his shirt off. When she noticed him she fell of the bed and quickly climbed to her feet.

"Wellll hiiiiii" she chuckled and walked slowly to him. He chuckled back. They were both too drunk to even understand what was going on. She whispered in his ear "never had I ever for one second thought you weren't attractive"

Bellamy chuckled and took a step forward but tripped over his bed and started laughing. Clarke dived on the bed next to him. They were side by side.

Clarke suddenly climbed onto of him and sat on him. She leaned her face down to his face and breathed on him.

"Never have I ever wanted to not have sex with you right now" she whispered seductively in his ear.

"Well, I would agree but I'm afraid I have nothing to drink"

Clarke grinned and ran her fingers down his chest. Her fingers stopped on his belt and hovered over his skin. He breathed just a little and stared into her eyes and went to kiss her but she teased him and moved her face away.

"Oh no one teases me...Your going to get teased first" he grinned and pinned her under him. He had climbs on top of her and kissed her. It wasn't long until it turned into a lustful wild kiss. He put his hand behind her back and lifted her back . She had tugged at his hair as his tongue entered her mouth. She took off her shirt in a swift motion. She removed her pants and one thing led to another.

The truth was, they had no idea it was each other....they had no idea what was happening and what they were saying or doing...but it made them both forget about everything in the that moment...