Discontinued

Um...

Yeah...

I'm sorry to everyone who has been waiting for the next chapter, but I'm discontinuing this book.

I was still creating the idea of the series when I started writing the first chapter, and by now, so many things have changed to the point to where I was ready to rewrite this book. Now the characters act differently from what I want them to do, and I don't see how I can get this book back on track.

This book won't be deleted. I want it to stay up so I can look back and see what my first writing was like when I started on Wattpad.

However, the series will continue. The cover of Book 1 is so close to completion, and I will be writing the first chapter of The Beginning when the cover is finished. From there on, I will be writing Book 2, rewriting Book 3 (in a separate book), and writing Books 4-7.

I love this series, I just can't stop thinking about it. It's way too much fun, and I don't know what I would do if I stopped the series altogether. I adore writing about Herobrine and his two brothers.

In the meantime, add my Updates and Stuff #2 to your library! I post a lot in there, and I love to talk to you guys. That book will be the first place I'll go to and let you all know when The Beginning is ready to start! (I also tend to post AUs and Headcannons for the series so go and take a peek ^_^)

Keep an eye out for Book 1! :D

Book 1: The Beginning - Preview

She came to this universe by mistake. She's not supposed to be here. But the Fates had something special in store for her.

They were comfortable with their lives. They knew their roles and played them well. Everything was perfect. That is, until she came.

She seemed like a normal girl at first. A shy girl, she clung to her new friends. But the longer she was around, the more they discovered what she was hiding.

Her secrets affect us across the multiverse. One wrong move and an entire universe could fall apart.

It's the beginning of a new era for them, and the beginning of a new life for her.