Chapter 13:- lost her 5

Start from the beginning

"How long are you going to take... Get ready I'm not going without you V," I said. She looked sad and sorry. She kept the stuff down and said.

"I'm sorry ... Faith I can't come. I am not allowed too. I mean I have got a warning to stay away from the Agostino's, so I can't. But please you don't cancel going. Adolfo won't like it. And even I don't like to see that dress back in the cupboard and not getting the crowd to see the sexy Faith. "

I must say she is very good at manipulating me. I nodded in yes. And understood her. I wanted to tell her something so I said.

"V... I think I'm going to end my things with Adolfo after his brother birthday, means tomorrow. But I'm scared. What if he gets angry?" There were many things going in my head. I didn't know how to express it. I was looking here and there. She came closer and placed her hands on my shoulder. To calm my nerves down.

"Hey... If that's what you feel, then go ahead it's your decision. And the problem about him getting angry, I'll handle that shit" she said looking straight in my eyes. She was confident and clear. I need to stay clear like her. I exhaled and said.

"Okay, I need to go or else I'll be late" I wore my heels and walked out after waving her bye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Archer Agostino pov:-

I was dressed in my full white suit. And the party was on a high note. There were many hot girls who had come to attend the party from Adolfo college. Some were good but not up to my expectations. I was looking around for that one with whom my brother is hanging with. I was about to head in the kitchen. When I saw her enter through that door. I saw her checked her out from top to down. Lord must have sent her like a gift for my birthday. I saw my brother moving close to her and saying something in her ears. He must have given her a compliment. She blushed. I want to see that same red face when I fuck her I thought. Adolfo saw me and he started walking towards me with Faith beside him. I stood straight. Moving aside from the crowd I saw her full body. She was looking hot in that dress. She was tempting me. I could feel the hardness that was forming down.

I smiled at her. She wished and brought her hands to shake. How could I resist I thought? I didn't want to leave her hands. When Adolfo asked her for a drink. She pulled her hand out of my grip. OH, I felt that she didn't like me. Adolfo went in to get the drink. She was left alone with me just then some stupid bitches gathered her. This was frustrating. I moved back to see Caden near the pool with two girls. I need to know some things. I went to him. The girls were busy saying something in his ears and his grip on their thighs. I said being formal.

"Ladies, can you excuse us for a minute" they got up and Caden was not happy about it. I took Caden in the corner to speak with him.

"Sooo...What am I having for my birthday gift" I asked him indirectly? He was confused when he said.

"What are you... Ten? " He said raising his hands in the air.

I grabbed his head from back in angry and I brought it close to my face. To make it clear for him.

"This party ...sucks... Your college girls need grooming... I am bored and I need a nice fuck... I hope I made it clear this time." He nodded and was scared. He said.

"How about you take Faith's friend?" He said.

"She came all alone in this party," I said with greeting my teeth. He was more scared now.

"Okay, she must be sick... But she's one hell of a chick... She stays in the same hostel with Faith the one behind Library" he was speaking when I interrupted.

"Did I ask you about that girl.... have I ever seen her?" I said in sarcasm. He stopped and said.

"Take Faith then... I am sure Adolfo won't say anything to you" he said...