I could feel the ki hovering in between my palms, as I opened my eyes and saw blue light beaming in multiple directions. I finally then shoot out my palms while they were still together as I shouted, "Ha!!"

The blue beam then stretched out in great speed, as it made impact with a boulder nearby and absolutely destroyed it in the process.

The gush of wind made my hair fly out like crazy, as I was shielding my eyes until I opened them and saw my work.

I smiled brightly and jumped up in the air as I cheered, "Woohoo! I did it! I actually pulled it off!"

My grandma giggled as she then stepped in front of me and said, "Very good Yang! Looks like you've got that technique right off the bat. You could even soon create your own technique once you've gotten everything down."

I smiled brightly and said enthusiastically, "Let's keep going! I want to see if I can fly like Uncle Goku!"

She chuckled and said, "Alright, we'll continue, once we're done with dinner. We don't want your father worrying, especially after he must've heard the explosion."

I chuckled as my grandma then rubbed the top of my head and said happily, "Come on Yang, let's go get ourselves some grub!"

I smiled and walked next to her, as I raised my arm up and said happily, "Alright!"

I honestly couldn't wait to be able to fly like my Uncle Goku, and finally catch up with my little sister.

Weiss P.O.V

I was holding Myrtenaster in my hand, as I had started to concentrate and work on my summoning.

My Uncle Vegeta was leaning on a wall behind me, as he had his eyes closed and had been waiting to make sure I don't get caught by sensing people coming near my room.

My summoning symbol on the ground was rotating faster and faster until Uncle Vegeta then said, "The little ingrate is coming."

I opened my eyes, while my summoning disappeared as the door to my room opened with the little ingrate that my Uncle Vegeta mentioned standing right in front of the entrance.

I sighed and said very sternly, "What do you want Whitley?"

He then said as he smiled, "I was just going to tell you that we were going out, so I came to ask if you wanted anything, since you're in your little situation."

I turned towards my little brother and said, "What's the reason for you to be acting like this, Whitley? Is it jealousy?"

He then stopped his smiling and said, "Father has had this company running on his shoulders for years. Having to be the rightful person as the heir to the Schnee Dust company is my duty. You and Winter had no intention to do so, which gave me the chance to be able to continue what father has started."

My Uncle Vegeta then looked at Whitley and said, "Whitley, you and your father have been running this company. The issue with it though, is that he's sending it straight to the ground. Winter and Weiss had seen enough of your father's mistakes, so they decided to use their strength to make the Schnee name be represented in a manner that makes names mean something more important and trustworthy. You and your father could never be what your sisters are. And also, if you have something else to say....."

My Uncle Vegeta then glared at Whitley, as he even made me feel intimidated while he said in a threatening tone, "....you're going to have to say it to me."

Whitley then looked like he was about to faint, as I ended his fear by using one of my glyphs and closed the door right in front of him.

My Uncle Vegeta then lost his death glare and had his same serious look as I asked, "Was it necessary for you to nearly scare him half to death?"

RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remnant जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें