Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back

Start from the beginning

I was finally near her from behind, as I then dived and wrapped my roboarm and normally intact arm around her neck, while I was on my knees.

I placed my chin on her right shoulder, as I smiled and said happily once I wrapped my arms around my grandmas neck, "Gotcha! Hi grandma!"

Of course, my grandma Lucy was young and 26 years old since she's sort of already explained it, as she smiled, while her eyes were closed and said to me with her gentle and kind voice, "Actually Yang, I knew you were coming from behind me. I could sense your aura making it's way towards me, slowly and stealthily."

I was disappointed as I pouted and said, "Awww! Are you serious? Then how come I was able to get you if you already knew?"

My grandma smiled as she placed her hands on mine, while my arms were wrapped around her neck and said, "I guess I just wanted a hug from my favorite yellow dragon."

She leaned her head on mine, as I smiled and snuggled on her neck hugging my grandma more.

We then both let go of our embrace, as she stood up while I did the same.

Lucy had faced me and smiled as she asked me, "So, how's your training been? Especially with that new arm of yours."

I smiled as I showed her my arm and said, "Pretty easy actually. I didn't think it'd just feel so, natural and not so heavy. I've finally gotten used to it."

Lucy then smiled and asked me, "Really? Well, have you been able to release ki from that new arm of yours?"

I felt my confidence diminish, as I looked at my roboarm while my grandma chuckled and placed her hand on mine, "Don't worry, we'll get right down to it and get you back in gear. Now then, let us begin."

Lucy had then walked back a bit while she then had me point my robopalm towards her and said, "Ok, try and focus your ki. Then, release it and control it."

I looked at my hand as I breathed in and out calmly, while my aura was now increasing. I felt it myself as I could just feel my ki building up, so it now felt like I could just pull it out of my palm.

I kept on focusing, as a small spark of yellow light started to glowing into a sphere on my robotic palm and soon turned into a solid, yellow, and bright energy blast.

I smiled brightly and said, "H-Hey, I did it! It felt...."

My grandma Lucy Heart then smiled and cut me off, "....natural? And easy?"

She started chuckling as she smiled at me, while I did too. She then walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "No matter what you end up being attached to, from metal to wood, you will always be capable of using your own ki with ease, but only if you've already mastered it."

She looked at my energy blast and said, "And it looks like you've handled ki pretty well. Not bad Yang, now you need to learn a few new techniques."

I got excited, as my grandma then stood next to me and got in a very familiar stance and said, "Now then, to start off you must be in this stance and place your hands like this."

Her hands were cupped together as I then asked, "Um, Lucy, I think I've actually seen this move before."

She looked at me surprised until she then realized it and smiled, "Of course! I forgot, Goku must've given you a first glimpse on the Kamehameha."

She smiled and said while she crossed her arms, "Alright then, give it a try. Just remember that you need to chant it, along with focusing your ki into one whole attack."

I nodded as I smiled and exhaled calmly, while I got in the stance for the Kamehameha. I closed my eyes as I then started chanting, "Ka....Me....Ha....Me...."