EPISODE 20 (Season 1: last episode)

Dev was being pulled mercilessly by the police forces towards the van and dragged inside. Ishwari, Asha and all look shocked.

The Inspector drags him inside the cell and throws him inside.

Natasha notices him and smirks..

“Hello Dev.. Sona also ditched you.. Did not she??” she says smiling villainously… raising her eyebrows..

Dev looks away with tears welling up in his cheeks..

The letter. It was the only thing he had of Sona. He took it out and stared at it… tearfully. Closing his eyes… he dashes against the wall.. Sitting on the floor.

He feels a hand.. Soft and smooth..delicate as a flower rubbing his tears off.. He opens his eyes.. To find Sona… smiling at him..

“Dev.. Please don't cry.. If you cry than I will not get any peace….please..”

“Sona...please Don't leave me.. After this many years.. I found a good friend--”

“Hush!” Sona says putting her fingers upon his lips..

“I want your love,Dev.. I want you… I want your everything.. Will you give me??” Sona says tearfully.

Dev walks towards her...He hugs and kisses her.. “I missed you a lot… Promise me.. You won't leave me…”

“I won't”  both were hugging each other… tearfully.. Krpkab tune played in the background.

The jailer who was on duty notices Dev.. And bangs on the bars that segregated Dev from him.

“Mad or what?? Who are you talking to and--?”

Dev was startled… and screams.. “SONA!!!”

Ishwari sat outside the police station… waiting to get a chance to speak to Dev. But the inspector pushed her away.

“It is a sensitive case ma'am.. We cannot allow you to--”

“He is my son!--”

“We cannot help it...you can meet him only after the hearing tomorrow…”

Bejoy walks in with his lawyer friend.

“Hello, I am Mr.Roy, Devs’ lawyer.. I would like to meet him.. If you would.. I brought every legal documents too..--”

“Please follow..”

Dev sits inside in the dark cell of the prison.. He reminisces his first meeting with Sona.. How loud spoken she was.. Yet soo friendly.. He thought.

Mr.Roy enters the cell and the inspector leaves saying,

“You have just 5 minutes..”

“Dev… I am Mr.Roy”

Dev looks on.. “I did not--”

“ what had happened exactly??”

Dev tells him everything that had happened..

Mr.Roy exclaims.. That means.. Only one witness.. The guard..You are convicted.. And Ritwick is the culprit”

“Yes..”

“Mr. Dev, tell me about your relationship with Sonakshi Bose”

“She was my wife.. She became so, accidentally..I mean..--”

“Accidentally??”

“Yes… I married her to save her from getting married to a middle aged man..she was kidnapped previously..--”