Episode 8

Please keep commenting and voting...
Target votes:60 atleast... :)
Please encourage others to read too... As it is based on a true story... It could be inspiring or motiviting for some people... And for some others to realise their mistakes.. Or to learn yo move on...  :)
Love❤
**************

Dev closes the door as everyone walks out. He silently walks up towards his mom. Ishwari turns her face away from him.

Dev holds her hands saying “Ma”

But Ishwari pulls away...tears roll down her cheek…

“I don't like your numbness… scold me… beat me but please don't be quiet”

“What is it that you have hidden from me??”

“Ma..” he lets out a sigh…

“I did not want to hurt you… I did not know you would talk about marriage….--”

“8 years,Dev??”

“I love Natasha...i don't know what to tell you..--”

“I know you love love Natasha...but then… --”

“Plz forget what Mr.Gujral said… do u think your son is like what Mr.Gujral thinks??”

“No..but--”

“I don't care what the world thinks… just your thoughts matter…--”

“Dev, ever since your dad passed away, people called you unlucky… because they tagged you as the reason behind your dad's death… i know it was an accident…. Even you felt yourself guilty...do you remember that day:”

///////////////////********flashback**********\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A little boy is seen sitting in the back seat of the car with two little girls..

Ishwari is seen carrying a baby on her lap. A man,her husband ,Mr.Dixit,their father, is driving the car…

The Boy notices an ice cream shop and says

“Papa!! Icecream!!”

Mr.Dixit smiles and sides his car near the ice cream stall.

He gets down the car and orders for 4 ice creams..Ishwari tells “order 5… won’t u have one??” he laughs and says “why?? Won't you share with me??”

Both were lost into each other's eyes…

Their romantic moment was broken by the little boy screaming…”move!move!”

Mr. Dixit looks towards the road and sees a little girl in the middle of the road.

He runs to save her… when a drunk driver crashes with him.

Ishwari screams and rushes out of the car..towards her hubby.. He was trying to tell her something..

Everyone crowd around and calls the girl “apshagun” but the little boy who did not understand the weight of the situation...though scared of all the blood smeared over his dad…clinged on the little girls hands.. he looks into the girl's eyes… she had lovely blue eyes...that stared blank at him… he took some time to realise that she was blind,deaf and thereby could not answer his question she just made noises…

He held her hands even tighter and made her his friend..while she winces in pain..

Ishwari looks at the girl, she hides her pain and helplessly looks at the other men carrying her husband away from her…  as though her soul drifted away… and took along all the love… But she did not forget what her husband last told her… “adopt her”.