Episode 17

Guys.. Without with immense support reaching here would not have been possible..I sincerely wish that you all help me complete my targets...
Target votes..: 60
Target comment : 20

Writing is my passion..and I wish you guys help me out by fulfilling my targets... For the next chapter.. Please complete the target.. :)

************

Sona keeps the soup bowl on the bedside table, and calmly calls Dev, asking him sit upright in any comfortable manner. Dev complies weakly.

She takes a spoonful from the bowl of soup and slowly cools that spoonful and begins feeding him… Spoon by spoon.. He was dropping some…eating some.. Sona patiently mops his mouth and continues feeding...till the entire bowl gets over. Handing him a glass of water… he drinks with her support… And slowly slowly the drug effects began to leave his soul.. And he was getting better. Sona tucks him onto the bed. And rests herself over the couch… Constantly checking her emails for one from her friend regarding the blood reports. She dozes off all the while waiting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A girls chuckles and laughter is heard. A baby girl is shown sitting on the ground with toys around. A girl is sitting next to her...playing with her… A silhouette is seen with a dagger…

“Come towards me… little fairy…” said a wicked voice… both of them stare in horror…

“ti Tit ti tit ti tit ti tit”  sound is being heard… and

“Boom” blast… fire all around…

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sona wakes her suddenly..sweating…she was panting and scared.rubbing the sweat off her face.. She goes to the washroom and opens the tape… she stared in horror… it was blood that flowed through the tap..

She takes a step backwards… and holds her head.. Her head begins to spun and she falls hard on the floor… laying there cold and still.

After a few hours, she wakes up getting conscious.

“How the hell am I here??” she wondered and walked out..

The bright sunlight disturbed Devs’ peaceful sleep. Sona stood in front of him.. And watched the wrinkles on his forehead disappear.. Then she again allowed the light to fall upon his face… And saw him frown in sleep..

“He looks soo cute.. Sunkissed and frowning..” she murmurs.. And was about to turn away… when Dev holds her hand..

“What were you saying??”

“Nothing..”

He looks behind and notices the couch neat and tidy… her side of the bed was neat too.

“Did not you sleep last night??”

“I did… you know Dev… no.. Actually--”

“What?? Any problem??”

“No.. Forget it..”

“I can't forget… Tell me… Else i won’t let you go”

“I always get a dream… after which I forget a few incidents...for a while----”

Dev laughs out loud… “amnesia… In medical terms.. Some---”

“Dev… it is not funny…” Sona said sulking.

But Dev keeps smiling at her teasingly.. And Sona leaves angrily.. Disappearing into the washroom.

Sona was dressed beautifully in a maroon saree.. With simple white diamond necklace...she wears a beautiful light maroon lipstick to go on with her look. Dev peeps at her from the bed.