Dazed Love

February 26th 2017

I want to indulge on your present and your thoughts. To be able to spend all the time with you in the world.  I'll go anywhere with you. I want to hear what you would never dare say to the rest of the world. I will listen to you-- listen to your stories, your fears, and your dreams. I will be open to anything you tell me. I want to spend the day under the sun, basking in the brightness. We can stay under the sun in any destination, wether it's in my back yard sitting next to the hot black pavement or on the beach sitting in the sand you hair blowing through the wind. Anywhere I'll go with you. I want to sit by campfires with you next to me. I would pull out my guitar and make music with you, being able to share our talent together. I want these nights to never end, but instead turn into late conversations. Talking about our day full of adventures, all the places I'd go with you. I want to sleep on top of roof tops and watch the stars while holding you in my arms and playing with you hair. To be able to feel like I can love you back just as much as you love me. I want to call you my darling, and take you places no one else has been too. I want to travel with you through this life. Wherever our paths may take us...

@__enlighten