Ch.30» News [EPL]

" It's Alya." You say,answering the call.

" (Y/N)!!! I HAVE NEWS!!!" Alya shouts through the phone, making you move your phone away from your ear.

Nash turn his head to listen while you put the call on speaker mode.

" What is it, Alya?" You ask, noticing some crying noise in the background. " Did something happened?"

" M-m-...MARINETTE IS MISSING!" 

" WHAT?!" You and Nash shouts.

Your twin stood up, grabbing your phone from your hand.

" Alya, Tell me everything." He commanded.

You didn't even dare to get your phone back. After seeing you twin's serious expression, you knew this is something not to mess with. Plus, this is really urgent.

" S-she disappeared earlier t-this morning. There was no trail w-whatsoever." She bursted out crying.

The male hang up, putting down the phone on the shelf.

" Na-" 

" Is everything okay here?" Your mom cuts you off, going inside the living room.

" Mom! " You say, glancing at your twin.

" Mom! I'm so sorry to say this, but..." Nash say, turning around to face (M/n).

" Yeah?"

" But,Me and (Y/n) needs to go back to Paris." He continued.

Your eyes widened, so does your mom's.

" Huh? Why? Did something happened?" She asks, filled with concern.

" Yes. We need to leave right away." He say, leaving the room after glaring at you.

Your mom faced you." (Y/n)? Tell me."

You stepped forward." Our friend got kidnapped. And Nash, being the friend he is, wants to take her back. This is really urgent Mom, even I'm worried for her."

The older female bit her bottom lip. I mean, You and Nash just arrived home, of course she wants the both of you to stay. 

" Alright." She smiled." I'm gonna contact your dad. Ready your stuff, you guys are leaving later tonight." 

You hug your mom tightly." Thanks."

" And don't worry about your Kwamis, if you give them enough food, they can stay a little longer."

Your eyes widened.

-- Time Skip --

As the twins arrived in Paris, the both of you started brisk walking.

" Where do you think they are?" Nash asked, fixing his sleeves.

" Probably at Marinette's. It's already Night time, they can't stay at the police station all day." You reply.

" I know that." He shrugged. 

The twins then went inside the other van, proceeding to tell the driver to go to Marinette's.

" Oh, by the way - Where are they gonna put our stuff?" Your twin asks.

" Our house."

" The one we stayed in when we used to live here?"

You nod your head." But mom and dad are planning to demolish it after a month or so." You frowned.

" Oh...Look! We're here!" The male beside you shouts, opening the door and jumping out.