Ch.4» What a Night

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

I walked over to the door and slide the curtains out of the way; revealing the sky and the tress , its leaf swaying back and forth. I sighed and started to open the double door. I then felt the cold breeze of the wind in my skin,making my hair flow with it. I look up and saw the Eiffel tower from the distance,shimmering with the stars.

' Okay,I came here to see if someone left a trail while tapping at my window. '

I look left to right , but no one was there.

" Looking for me? " I voice boom out. I dash my gaze behind me and saw a boy with in a black cat suit and a blonde hair.

I was about to ask a question but instead punch him in the stomach.

" Ugh. . ." He groans in pain. " For a girl , your tough. "

I blush a bit but shake it off. " What are you doing here? And who are you? "

" Woah. Woah . Slow down. I came here cause I'm on patrol "

" In people's houses?" I cross my arms.

" No! I just came here to look if this mansion is safe " He say but still in pain.

" Are you drunk?! " I spat.

His eyes widened and shook his head. " I'm not drunk! " He retorts. He stood up , His hands in his stomach.

" Psh. Your like a drunk person to me " I snickered." But in other words , who are you? "

" Noir, Chat Noir "

I roll my eyes." And I'm Bond, James Bond " I joke.

He giggles a bit , making me calm down. " So wait are you some kind of school maskot? "

He face-Palm and looks at me. " I'm not a maskot nor I'm drunk. I'm a hero " He explains.

I blink my eyes. " I think your crazy "

" Are you that hard to talk to? " He whines.

I giggled then sigh. " I know what you mean but how can I believe you? "

His lips turns into a smirk. I furrow one of my eyebrows. He then jumps down off of the Balcony making me panick and lean down the fence.

He then jumps back, safely." Don't scare me like that! " I scold.

" Then believe me! " He protest.

I sigh. I mean I have no choice but to believe this guy and plus we're like the same age but most of all , he looks familiar.
" Fine " I huff. He jumps in joy.

" Thanks a lot (Y/n) " He smile.

" How Did you know my name? Are you a stalker?!"

" Like I said; I'm a hero, I know everyone's name and no , I'm not a stalker "

'How can he memorize that many names?! Heck I didn't even know my neighbor's name! '

" You impress me,Kitty " I say.

" Am I pursome? " He purrs in my ear.

" Did you just make a pun? Who are you, Sans? "

" Don't worry M'Lady " He says. He bowed down while taking my hand and kissing the back of it, making me blush.

" Whats with the sudden mood swing? " I ask, trying to hide my face with my hair.

" It's what I do- ahh! " He shouts in pain.

" So you've been here the whole time! " I heard a familiar feminine voice.

I look ahead and Saw the girl from earlier.
" Ladybug! " I cheer.

✔️My Purr-Fect Key ⇝ Adrien/Chat Noir x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें