Ch.27» Unexpected Someone

You were tired, bored and happy, why? Well, tired; Because you helped cleaning up the whole manor with the maids, and trust me, it feels like hell while doing it. So you promise yourself not to do that one again. Maybe just your room or something like that.

Bored; because you have nothing to do. Nash left the house early in the morning for a photoshoot about him being a huge 'success' in the Young Male athletes magazine. Yours will be next week about the Young Female athletes magazine, so you have a lot of time to relax before posing around. Though, sometimes, it can really be helpful, 'cause being pulled out of class it's just the best, especially when you have interviews with Nash or alone.

Happy; because supposed to be there's school today, but the teachers have an urgent meeting and it will last the whole day. You really wish that the school always have those, like, who doesn't?

You groaned, rolling around your bed. You then lied down on your stomach and looked at your kwami, who is sleeping peacefully inside a bowl of chocolate chips. Your phone then started to buzz as you play with your hair. You slowly grab the device and opened it.

1 new message from 'Adrio'

'He's not busy?'

You unlocked your phone and read the message.

1:23 pm:[Adrio]:
{Hello, (Y/n). Your brother wanted me text you.}

1:23 pm:[(Funny Nickname)]:
{Really?}

1:24 pm:[(Funny Nickname)]:
{Kinda expected it. Anyways while we're chatting, wanna chat about something?}

1:24 pm:[Adrio]:
{Sure. How about something funny?}

1:25 pm:[(Funny Nickname)]:
{Well, does your nickname counts? Cause it's pretty funny...}

1:25 pm:[Adrio]:
{Yours is more funnier. Though, I won't say it. You might kill me.}

1:26 pm:[(Funny Nickname)]:
{What?! Tell me!!! 😭😭😇}

1:26 pm:[Adrio]:
{Nah~Maybe...next time?}

1:26 pm:[(Funny Nickname)}:
{No! I want to know nowwwwwwwww! 😭😭😭😭😩😩}

«Time Skip»
After your chat with Adrien (Which almost took 2 hours), you decided to eat downstairs.

" Back~!" Your brother chimes, hopping in the room.

You circle your eyes and put the food down on the plate before turning to face your brother." Wasn't expecting you to be early."

" What?!" He gasps while looking at his phone to check the time. " It's only 3:48. What are you talking about?"

Your eyes widened. " Wait, 3:48?!—"

" It's 3:49, now."

You glared at him." But?!— Time flew really fast!"

" Hmm, what did you do?"

" I chatted with Adrien!" You reply before covering your mouth.