Which, in this case, he already is.

          Soon enough, Soraru got Mafu all on fours, handcuffed with a furry pink handcuff he found in the illegal boxes he had found when he is in Mafu's room. The albino is naked, and he was on the table, as Soraru leaves kisses down his entire body. The raven-haired male have extra special attention to the younger's nipples, biting it harshly before licking it, and when he reached Mafu's crotch area, he stopped, and smiled at the albino, grabbing a box of paints Mafu left on the couch yesterday.
        He took out a red paint tube, and Mafu's lusty eyes widened a little, his lips opening in a big 'o'. Soraru ignored it, squeezing the paint out on his fingers, and painted an arrow pointing towards Mafu's .. cock. "Soraru-san, what are you doing-" "It's a reminder... lest I forget where it is going to end at," the older smiled up at Mafu from between the younger's legs and Mafu almost lost it.
         Soraru licked a wet stripe down to Mafu's inner thigh, where he left harsh kisses and bit at. Mafu bucked his hips a little, probably because he couldn't control the movement, and let out a loud moan. "Soraru-san- stop teasing me-" "-mhm, no way," was Soraru's reply, before he gripped Mafu's erection, which is already leaking precum, and sucked on it, keeping eye contact with Mafu the entire time. They both forgot about the paint tubes laid on the table, and when Mafu leaned back a little, paint got onto his body, making him look even more sexy and forbidden to Soraru.
        However, when Mafu felt himself getting closer to the release, Soraru stopped, and moved away, Mafu tried to follow the male, but he was yanked harshly by the handcuffs when he moved his hands. The sudden pain made Mafu's eyes water, but he kneeled on the table, legs spread open as his eyes tracked Soraru's movement.
         The raven-haired male disappeared into the room, giving Mafu time to appreciate the ass his boyfriend has and when Soraru came back out, Mafu's mouth watered upon seeing Soraru's erect cock, wanting so bad to ride it. "Your punishment had just started, baby," Soraru purred, and held up two things that Mafu barely registered through his lust-filled haze.
        He realized that Soraru was holding a ring, and peculiar looking thing that looked like beads on a string. "Anal beads, don't tell you don't know, you bought it, Mafu," Soraru said with a chuckle, and gestured for the albino to be on all fours again. The younger male complied, raising his ass up for Soraru.
        The raven-haired male locked the ring onto Mafu's erection, hearing a loud and distressed whine from the male. Then, he sat in front of Mafu, who was tearing up with his mouth opened wide, panting as he stared at Soraru. The said male smirked, and placed the anal beads in his mouth, licking it and enjoying how Mafu's eyes swallowed the scene up greedily. "Soraru-san, please-" the younger panted, and Soraru hummed. "Please what?" He teased, and Mafu let out a frustrated moan. "Fuck me!" He screamed, and Soraru shook his head. "It haven't ended, your punishment, but," he smiled, and touched Mafu's body with feather-light touches. "It won't be a punishment if you enjoy it, right?" He whispered, knowing that Mafu is probably exploding inside.
          Mafu moaned again, and Soraru squeezed some strawberry-flavoured lube onto his hands. He rubbed his hands together in order to warm it, before placing two fingers onto Mafu at once, hearing the albino scream. "Is it okay now?" He asked, and Mafu nodded, allowing Soraru to add another finger. The albino is melting into a puddle right now, his legs felt like jelly and he couldn't form the perfect thoughts in his brain anymore. In fact, his brain felt like a useless puddle right now.
         After preparing Mafu, Soraru slid the anal beads in, starting from the smaller beads and ending with the large ones. Mafu's eyes rolled back from the pleasure, and he moaned again, this time Soraru's name. The raven-haired male smiled, and sat down in front of Mafu, indicating that the younger should sit up.
       The albino complied, sitting back on his knees. He could feel the anal beads, but he needed more re friction. Instead of getting that, Soraru tilted Mafu's head up, and attacked his male's lips with kisses. Harsh, lusty kisses were placed on Mafu's lips, and the male allowed Soraru to explore Mafu's mouth with his tongue. When Soraru pulled away, he reached between the albino's legs and pulled the string down, pulling the beads out of Mafu's hole.
         The albino whined, but Soraru ignored it as he focused on Mafu's cock, which is reddish from getting suppressed and leaned down to place a kiss on the tip. Then, he turned Mafu over, so that Mafu is sitting on top of him now. Soraru dragged his clock teasing just outside Mafu's hole, making the younger buck his hips and cry out in pleasure, and thrusted into the albino without preparing the male again.
        Mafu shrieked from the sensation, before rocking his hips back onto Soraru's cock. "Soraru-san- AH!" He moaned and widened his legs a little more. Soraru responded by grabbing Mafu's hips, and raising it up and  slamming it down. Mafu screamed from the pleasure he was receiving, and finally when Soraru felt himself near, he removed the ring around the albino's cock and leaned up to place a soft, innocent kiss to the panting male's lips, and they both came.
         Soraru glanced at Mafu, who was panting and sweaty, and smiled a little. He place a kiss on Mafu's lips, and proceed to carry the younger male to the bathroom to clean the cum and the paint from both their bodies.

A/N : enjoy or nah? By the way, who wants pain kink? Or innocence kink?

-Aru