Paris's Heroine

Začať od začiatku

 "Is that a monster?" Edward asked.

"It's the shadow blades but they look much different," Liana said to herself.

 The shadow blades started to wreck havoc and started to shoot shadow spikes everywhere. Liana rolled across the floor, dodging the spikes however Zena and Edward were defenseless along with everyone else at the bistro.

"Radiant Wall!" Liana raised a wall of light, blocking the spikes from hitting anyone. 

"Liana?" Zena asked in shock. 

"Did you just do magic?" Edward asked while bringing Zena into the bistro. 

"I'll explain later but for now, I'll handle this. Please stay inside," Liana said as she charges forward to face off against the shadow blades. 

"Radiant Arrow!" Liana starts firing sharp projectiles made of light at the shadown blades.

 "What is Liana doing? She can't fight by herself," Edward said. 

"Then, let's help," Zena said excitedly.

 "How?" Edward asked. 

"Excuse me but do you have any expired pastries?" Zena asked one of the waiters.

 The waiter went into the kitchen and returned with a tray of pastries.

 "Wait, what do you think you're," Edward asked before Zena dragged him out with the tray of pastries. 

"Hey! Dark Shadow Thingie, eat croissant!" Zena shouted as she throws the expired croissants at the shadow blades, distracting them from Liana. 

"Yeah, eat chocolate filled bagels!" Edward said as he joins Zena in throwing pastries at the shadow blades.

"Zena, Edward," Liana felt a little touch of relief when Zena and Edward were helping her.

 "Look, Liana. If you have a better plan to defeat these monsters, now it's the time to use it," Edward said while throwing more pastries.

 "I can't. If I do, it will cause even more trouble and I'll hurt everyone. I don't want to hurt anyone," Liana said while slashing some of the shadow blades.

"You won't! I know you can control that power that you speak of. I know you can do it because you have always been able to keep things under control so it will work out the same," Zena said before the shadow blades started to approach her and Edward.

 Liana stood there and looked at the charm that Zena and Edward gave. Liana then got up with confident and grasp the charm.

 "United Crown! Come to me!" Liana summoned the United Crown and once again, changed to her Creation Form.

Liana's transformation created a shockwave and blew away the shadow blades that were near Zena and Edward. Liana stood there with her eyes closed after transforming for a while before she floated up and opened her eyes. 

"Shadow blades, how dare you invade the peaceful world of the humans who created you?! Do you have no shame?" Liana asked seriously. 

The shadow blades immediately bowed to Liana and spoke in a strange language.

"We were just roaming in our home and the rift opened up and sucked us all in, we're sorry," the shadow blades said to Liana.

 "You have been forgiven, please run from any rift that appears suspiciously," Liana said before she carried a shadow blade and hugged it.

 "Rift Open!" Liana stretched out her hand and a rift opened up and shadow blades immediately rushed back in. 

After the shadow blades return and the rift closed, Liana spread her wings and released a sparkling dust all over the place, returning it to its former state before it was destroyed. 

"She's beautiful," Edward said in awe. 

"And super powerful!" Zena shouted.

 After everything returned to normal, Liana as well had returned to normal.

 "OMG! Liana, you were so awesome and cool!" Zena said while hugging Liana.

"Alright Zena, give Liana some space to breathe," Edward said as he helps Liana up. 

"Thank you, I can't explain everything right now but thank you for helping me," Liana said while grasping on to the charm Zena and Edward gave.

 "No problem but promise you'll be back?" Zena said while hugging Liana and crying.

 "I promise," Liana said while she hugs Zena and Edward back while crying as well. After that, Liana opened a rift and returned to the Grand Academy.