Valentine's Day

Começar do início

Camila walked to the cafe with her girlfriend and rolled her eyes. "I didn't say you should plan the date. All I said that I didn't know what we should do and it might be best if already had something in mind..."

Lauren rolled her eyes playfully at her girlfriend. "That was essentially forcing me to plan it." She said as she wrapped her arm around Camila. She took a drink from the cocoa and smiled. It was delicious...definitely not as good as Camila's, but still good.

The cheerleader accepted her cocoa from her girlfriend, leaning against Lauren and took a sip of the drink. It was good. She smiled and looked over at Lauren. "This actually is a very thoughtful date. I can see the underlying meaning of the cocoa," she laughed.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend and smiled softly. "I'm glad you get it." She said softly. "I didn't want to go the typical valentines day route with a boring dinner reservation." She said softly. "Although we will be eating later." She said with a smile.

Camila nodded. "I get it. It's sentimental," she laid her head down on her shoulder as she drank. "I love you," she said softly, rubbing her free hand against Lauren's knee. She couldn't stop the smirk from escaping when she heard Lauren's words, "eating what exactly?" She whispered huskily. If Lauren played her cards right, she might get lucky. "I'm glad that we're doing this though. It's nice to get out and go somewhere."

Lauren nodded. She was happy that Camila understood. She smiled at the girl and spoke softly, "I love you, too." She said as she felt the comforting touch on her knee. She shook her head and set her empty hot chocolate down. "Not that you perv." Lauren said. "I meant we will literally be eating food later." She said as she looked at her girlfriend.

Camila laughed and shrugged. "Hey, if you treat me right, you might be getting dessert," she put the empty cup down on the table.

Lauren sighed as Camila kept going with it, "It's not all about sex, Camila. Though it is a perk." She said as she kissed the girl's temple before getting up to throw their cups away.

Camila smiled and leaned against her girlfriend, unwillingly removing her head from Lauren's shoulder as the girl stood up. "Think about it. The only time we can have sex is like once every other week. It drives me crazy." She chuckled and shook her head.

"What makes you think we'll be able to do it tonight? Both of our parents and siblings are home." Lauren said as she looked down at her girlfriend.

Camila smirked. "We have our ways." She teased. "But seriously, I'm glad that we don't do it often," she whispered. "It just means that it's special every time. We don't just do it to do it, you know?"

"Ready for the next place?" the hockey player asked, changing the subject as she looked at the time on her phone. They needed to get moving to the next cafe so they weren't late for the second half of their date.

Camila nodded her head as she stood up, linking her arm with Lauren and they made their way to the next place. "Do you think I'm a good girlfriend?" She asked softly, "I know that I get jealous and I get upset at stupid things but..." she trailed off and looked down. "I'm doing alright, right?"

The raven-haired girl smiled as Camila linked their arms again. She walked out of the cafe and down the street. "You're a good girlfriend. Stop being weird." Lauren said as they went into the next cafe.

"I can't help it. I just want to keep you happy," she laced their fingers together and continued on with the date.

After about 45 minutes they had used up all of their drink coupons and were nearing the second part of the date. "Are you ready for part two, babe?" Lauren asked as they stopped at a crosswalk. She could see where they were going in front of her.