hoh

just because we prefer Uke/Bottom Sky doesn't mean u have to fite us, but unless u want to, WE HAVE RIGHTS AND WE'LL USE EM AGAINST U—

Now for an explanation as to why I prefer him as an Uke.

I do not think Sky is the type to stutter and act delicate, everyone has more dignity than that, but I still think of him as the uke of a relationship. Mostly because he's the first Minecraft youtuber I've grown fond off (exception from Stampy) and I admired him for being friendly and confident, not shy or sensitive.

In creating this book (which is I think is part of the 6% that is labeled Bottom Sky), I received alotta positive feedback and I'm very happy for that. Yet as I go through Tumblr and find a few anonymous people trying to justify why he shouldn't be uke, I felt angry, and a lot more when they also pushed Deadlox as an Uke despite it already being very popular, and they also attacked, which in my case, made me outright snap.

Yeah, I'm aware of age difference, but literally rubbing it in people's faces? It's our own little fun and you dare ruin that? Why don't you try being cornered because you like something? The people who liked Uke!Sky hadn't even done anything wrong to anger any other fandom.

I felt really bad for them, they didn't deserve it— I'm not a hypocrite or anything, I never made Sky wear a dress or leave himself defenseless— I never even actually tried to purposely make him look or act feminine, no intentions. He's a guy who has love in his life.

I never liked stereotyping ukes, that is one evil motherfucker that leaves other people 'angery.'

On a different note;

Yeah, I guess using the term 'We're just playing with their personalities' is an exception,  but please, do not attack other people for it, neither do you let them attack you for it.

And often, when you see a book of angst about one person, It normally means cringe, but please respect the people who like it, leave it alone, it's not meant to anger you or anything, it just expresses one's mind. You both write/draw what you like, sometimes you can even collaborate to the point where it's fun comparing your differences.

There are also times, where I would perhaps include a seke!sky as a way to not stereotype in a few of these Oneshots, just so no one can get offended. Though, in Uke!Sky chapters, it's usually Sky being short and possibly adorable, and Sky-centric, which means we'd focus on sky alot more than the other person. Of course, our beloved Seme of the day still get's love, so no one will be left out ♥

The 2017 Sky in this book is based of :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1v_RP1Funk (I had this in my folders for a while contemplating if I should add it here, wolf's update brought me to life)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SeRU_ZPDkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSfpSOBD30U

I just really hope that no one would attack one another upon what they like, also, please do not stereotype uke's and semes too much to the point where it's cringe.

Me when I reread popular Skylox stories;

"I hope Sky will notice me someday. He's just so handsome!"

...

I hope you read that in the high pitch tone—

Jesus Christ dude, make the first move instead of being a damsel in distress! Charm him! If you like em' you gotta make a move—

Okay maybe I did stereotype a bit—flirt with him if you have to, he will take care of you. Be confident, he's not some fucking muscled guy who's suppose to sweep you off you feet while you sit there, you both are equal. Give him a break too.

Son of a fuck

Oh no did you just— YOU LET A FUCKIGN GUY FLURT WITH YOU, RUN.

Show some love for the sunkissed boi.

I just realized that I get happy when some other dude flirts with sky but when someone flirts with his partner I hate the partner. Tf. I never commented this out loud tho.

This applies to PewdieCry and h2ovanoss when I read this hoh

Tries to reimagine the situation with sky giggling instead of him.

When the fuck did you get preggos I thought I skipped that part.

Faahhhhhsshhaaaaa'

I'm so sorry to whoever I offended oml I had morning salt

also for people who don't know what uke means ♥