Sketo- Wonderland

Seto's breath pattern got fast, matching the constant beats of his heart as he ran breathlessly in the snow.

He had seen a white rabbit run by, which meant there was a chance of food in the cold place. He passed many birch and dark oak trees that were tinted with snow and frost. The leaves were barely even showing, though the sunset illuminated the place.

He saw a flash of movement, before sprinting towards it as he withdrew a dagger from his hood pocket. He was close, close enough to throw the knife.

He narrowed his eyes as the soft padding of footsteps stopped, along with his own. He saw the bunny near a hill, just about cornered, but the deep slope that was right behind it made him crouch. Though, it looked more like a, small, snow covered cave.

The rabbit's head darted around directions, looking for Seto who was right behind an oak tree. His shadow was barely visible in the sunlight, though, he doubted he couldn't catch that thing without it running into the slope.

He huffed, his breath evaporating into thick air as he closed his honey brown eyes, his back against the bark of the tree with the knife in his hand.

He crouched up to it, his small, fragile figure creeping up on it from the shadows. Its wide, golden eyes frantically searching all over the place, despite its blind state, it could hear.

"C'mon, c'mon, this should be-"

The rabbit hopped into the hole, unaware of him.

"Easy.." Seto groaned, shoving his knife into a nearby tree and grumbling, his eyes glued to the hole the rabbit disappeared in. He pulled his knife out.

"Guess I'd have to dig it out, again." He rolled his eyes, walking towards the rabbit whole and kneeling beside it. He began stabbing the snow, dragging his knife back and stabbing the lower half again, it went on like this for a few more minutes, until it was big enough for him to get in.

He grunted and reached inside, either trying to feel softness or coldness, could be both. He padded his hands around, feeling the lumpy soil that had a few paw prints.

Was there more to this?

He thought, pulling away and peeking inside it. It wasn't clear enough, though, he figured that the rabbit had already left down there, somewhere.

He stared in disbelief, eyeing it carefully as he took a step closer, his golden eyes widening in surprise as he felt how deep this actually was.

"I shouldn't have said anything, maybe dug itself out in another direction.." He breathed, feeling the warm air engulf him along with his breath that couldn't be seen in puffs anymore.

He looked down, dazzled to see cracks, though, it wasn't old. There weren't a trace of snow in there, the air was warm, guess this was why animals hibernate like this.

His eyes widened as his gloved hand felt nothing when he reached in. He shook his arm around, trying to feel dirt, but to his fear, nothing was even present.

That's when he noticed it.

He looked around, dazed to see darkness engulf him as the ground disappeared, leaving him in a falling mess. He screamed and flailed around frantically, his brown curls floating up and dropping then hood that covered his head.

(I'm switching to first person view, cause damn, it's hard expressing thoughts in third person..)

Seto's P.O.V

My screaming came to a stop when I noticed how I the air got slow, though, I could only see darkness.

Was I dead?

I stopped flailing, not even falling in the right position as I opened one eye, trying to calm down from the abnormal absence of the damn ground, this isn't right.

I clutched teeth, opening both of my eyes, greeted by the bright light of... Colors?

My irises shrunk, wandering around the place as I wondered what the fuck was going on. Maybe I'm dead, well, looks like I'm on drugs but-

Third person' s view

A chair appeared from somewhere, now moving behind him. He sat, surprised that he could feel it's soft wooden features. He turned his head to look being him, eyes widening.

Around him was like a circle, it was colorful, filled with tiles and other colors. He found himself staring at a mirror that reflected the fear in his eye. He gulped.

A table stand appeared, floating next to the chair that he sat on, a lamp was on it along with a book that had an unknown title (it translated into 'tit' a while ago, omygod.) And a door?

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking around him as the lamp lit up, followed by the book that floated to his lap, or rather punched it really.

Seto cringed, quickky grabbing thw book and and clutching his lap. The book floated away, soon followed by the chair. Seto was tipped over, once af
Again falling ibto the whole.

But what was different is that there was now a checkered floor, just a few meters away.

He gasped, eyes scanning the lit area as he slowly fell onto the floor. It felt like minutes before his foot landed on the floor, followed by the feeling of wool.

"...what the.."

His coat landed against him softly, his hood dropping as he scanned the place, wide eyed.

(Part one)