Skyenja-Not so easy

A\N: godammit I'm running outta Ideas for the ships D:

Sky x BajanCanadian
Theme is an AU of where everyone lived in medieval times, but I changed Sky's level for the sake of the plot
Fluff (will never be releasing smut.. ;)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Sky? Dood?"

Mitch shut the door behind him, glancing around the sunlight -filled cavern as if he'd never seen it before, which in a matter of fact; false. He came here every month to get his newly made bow and arrows, and sometimes every break.

It wouldn't be surprising every time he got a new design when he gets a bow, sharpened points of the arrow, string that's been made of a strong silk and silver, so . Sky even helped him in making the arrows more deadly by dipping the tips in thin poison.

He eyed the place carefully, making sure that he did not step on anything in the place, knowing how well the objects in the place are important to Sky. Speaking of Sky, he was a local blacksmith that supplied the town with weapons and armory, accompanied by jinbop, a friend that gets him resources and supplies for the materials and mostly everyday food. He can't help but feel a pang of jealousy in his chest when he mentioned Jin.

He sighed, giving up on finding his friend who's usually be at the door, ready to give him his weapons once he heard two knocks, much less none. He walked among the place, trying to find any other rooms that the blacksmith might be in. To be honest, he never really seen the interior before, since Sky always prevented him from doing so.

He looked around and saw a dark wood door, which was slightly open leaking in sunlight from the outside. He quietly walked over, gently pushing the door and gazing inside.

"There you are.." He murmured as he found the shorter brunette hunched over the desk, and judging from the lack of extra movement, he was asleep. He walked over and examined the sleeping brunette. (A/N: this isn't creepy at all :v) he admired how the sunlight reflected on his skin through the window and the way it didn't have any scars, also making the messy and curly hair.

he was wearing was a worn budder apron, along with a tinted white button up shirt, dark jeans and Red combat boots. With a dark hoodie wrapped around his waist, and Finally dark pilot glasses that he always wears, but it was ontop of his head, so he was able to see his calm and adorable face.

A tint of red rose up on his cheeks and soon looked over his shoulder, a smile spreading onto his lips when he saw the bow that was now finished, the arrows that were clearly dipped in thin poison, the end being silver and iron, it was very effective towards creatures and most humans.

He looked at the bow that was still being held in a loose grasp, along with a carving knife, which had the skin of the wood surrounding it, it was practically piled around the knife.

His curiosity got the best of him as he reached over and examined the object in his gloved hands, looking it over and tracing the animalistic design with admiration. He glanced over a small, and almost invisible sentence that clearly stated 'I love you, Mitch' at the bottom of the other end of where the word Mitch Hughes(idk honestly) was carved in. The bow was then polished, like antique furniture. He noticed that Sky has been doing that since the last two months of when he came to get his weapons, which made him curious and attracted to the guy.

Heat rose up to his face as he glanced at Sky, who was still asleep and relaxed.

He wanted to avoid waking him, and instead let the brunette rest from working. But a part of him wanted to thank him loudly and practically kiss him- wait

He shook his head and gently placed his hand on Sky's shoulder, shaking him calmly.

"Hey, hey Sky, hey." He whispered as Sky stirred a bit, a wave of tiredness washing over him when he opened into the real world, leaving his dream (A\N:hint hint ;)

"Hmm?" Sky moaned as he rubbed his face and fluttered his eyes open before flinching away from the sunlight. Mitch suppressed a needy groan as a tint of pink rose up to his cheeks. Warmth traveled down suddenly but he gulped and smiled.

"Hey biggums, it's me, Mitch."

Unaware of the sunglasses that were perched on top of his head until it fell off onto the table, startling him as he fumbled to get the sunglasses on as his cheeks began to get warmer, glancing at mitch in surprise every two seconds.

The taller brunette only smiled at his clumsiness and let out a chuckle when Sky saw him pointing at the sentence, which only caused the young brunette to smile sheepishly and let his face go many shades of red.

"I was about to get rid of that..." Sky mumbled under his heavy breath as Mitch walked over, cupping Sky's face and smirking at how deeper the blushes got, until Sky's face was as red as a tomato.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with it, other than others seeing it but at least they'll know who you belong to, biggums."

The ends of Sky's mouth tugged upwards , but his droopy eyes were begining to give up on him, and in the corner of his vision he swore there was darkness. So he collapsed onto Mitch who quickly caught him, darker shade of red reaching his cheeks as Sky mumbled something along the lines of 'I need to rest' , 'I'm going back to that weird dream aren't I' (A/N: holy hint) and 'I love you too.' Which honestly made his heart melt into happiness.

He shifted the brunette in his arms until he was carrying him bridal style, and soon carried him to his bedroom upstairs, cuddling him in the bed and leaving the weapons downstairs.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: lol the hints in when he says 'dream' are referring to that sketo oneshot.

As I said for the smut part, no smutty. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope even tho this one was tempting but no no no no..disagreeable 'yah'.

Also bonus deleted scene; xD look at last paragraph