Skybop- stuck with a bad boy

Sky held the paper delicately in his hand, reading the sentences and messy scribbles written in it. His eyes brows were furrowed, not something that Jin was happy to see. Mumbling something about 'undercover cops' and 'angry adults'. He suddenly turns to look at Jin, Jin—who was sheepish the whole tim—jumping.

He pressed his lips into a thin line, canine teeth showing slightly as held himself back from shouting.

"Jin, what the hell was running through your head at the time?" He says through gritted teeth, golden eyes boring into brown ones.

Jin gulps—It was scary when Sky was all serious and angry, even if the boy himself tried to restrain it. Jin wasn't going to lie, he had no clue how to deal with the second alpha of their group, him being more dominant yet always seemed to be scolded by Sky.

He tries playing it cool, shoving his hands in his pockets and acting like he was going to die right then and there. He lets out an exaggerated sigh, causing Sky to raise a brow.

"I got desperate, y'know?" Jin asks, rhetorically​. He avoids eye contact with Sky, partly because he felt the boy glaring daggers at the side of his hooded head, and the other afraid if he looked up he might see a predators eyes ready to kill him.

Sky knows this and stays quite, sunglasses hanging lazily from his V neck. He observes Jin, who was now playing with his zipper. The raven haired boy didn't want to look up at him for the matter, making Sky twitch.

"Desperate why? We have enough money working with the crew, and if you got us to a lower ranked then we may as well be as good as broke." Sky growls, putting his hands on his hips and crumpling the paper.

Jin admits, although it was scary for him to see Sky with slitted eyes glare at him, he thinks it's pretty adorable. Said adorable person ready to beat him up. It was easy to restrain the brunet, yes, unless someone kills one of the crew's members.

He knows from the look of being innocent, to full on murderous, there is no way to escape that wrath.

He observes the brunet, in a grey shirt, a dark jacket that just reached his pass his shouldef, a pair of ripped jeans, a black collar, a few ear piercings and bracelets, black sneakers, fingerless gloves and hair that was recently cut up to his nape. Jin almost lost his hand after commenting about Sky's long hair that just draped above his chest whenever he didn't tie it together.

A knowing smirk suddenly spreads across Jin's face—Along with Sky, who tried to hide it but failed. Sky would usually dress in a black and grey Raglan shirt or a plain black baggy t-shirt when he wasn't going anywhere, and the outfit he wore today didn't surprise him.

.

"Well then, should we bail ya out?" Sky asked with sarcasticness, waiting for a response. He raised the paper, showing off writings and black scribbles, now crossed out with a huge X.

"I was thinking just as they take me in, they'll be more focused on who attacked and not on finding me, so I suppose it's best to get the team ready." Sky smiles, appreciating the logically side of Jin. How ever, Jin took this as a chance to ruin the mood.

"We should have a little fun before I go back though, I noticed how stressful it got today eh?"

"What do you mean; We-"Sky's question went unnoticed as Jin gently pressed his lips against sky's soft ones, said male was giving out a glare as soon as Jin parted with him.

"Please?" Jin questioned, his face still near Sky's as he threw away the paper.

Sky sighed in frustration and groaned, pulling Jin with him. Their faces were inches away from each other, Jin's hoodie casting a shadow of Sky's face as the male looked up at him with glowing yellow eyes, the same ones that made Him fall in love, and the same ones that murdered people. It was a little painful for Jin to have him hunched just to get this close to Sky's face, but he smiles none the less.

"Fine, but you're gonna have to defend yourself."Sky grumbled as he smashed their lips together. The heat soon becoming more and more evident.