t r e i n t a i c u a t r o

Start from the beginning

"Only cause of the water."

He shrugs, hurrying down the steps, into the car. "You're right! Let's go!" He doesn't bother to put his bag in the trunk, throwing it in the back seats. I join him, my bag thrown to the back as well.

"I want big, greasy, cheeseburgers." He laughs at my statement, starting the car and turning on the heater.

"Big, greasy, cheeseburgers it is."

"Alright class, as you all know, the talent show is going to be in three days." Madam Jae brings us all to her attention. Three days? Holy fuck. "I hope all of you participating have been practicing your bottoms off!" She laughs at her little joke, her hand resting on her chest. I'm not ready. "I expect perfection from everyone." Her eyes land on me, the tips of her mouth twitch up in a smile. "Don't let me down." My throat dries up, no longer feeling able to breathe. 3 days.

3 days until I pour my heart out in a dance I created with a song that Hoseok and I made, in front of a real audience? What's worse is that I will also tell Madam Jae everything. What will she do when she finds out?

"Alright, you guys can go now." All the girls in the room sigh in relief, picking up their sweat towels to dry themselves out. Jennie comes up to me, excited for once.

"Hey Jimin! Guess what?"

"What's up Jennie?"

"I got everything ready for your concert so that when you win, come meet me after!"

I laugh at her certainty. "You sound pretty sure of yourself."

"Of course I am! Everyone knows you're the best dancer here! It puts those k-idols to shame." Her bright smile eases my nerves and gives me hope, even for just a little bit.

"Thanks Jennie." We walk outside to the sunny yet breezy day.

"No problem. But don't let all that fame go to your head. Even after you win the prize." Even though she was joking, I took it seriously.

"What prize?"

"Oh you don't know? Well officially, it's a surprise but there are rumors going around that you could win a contract with a big company."

"A dance contract..." I mumble, but she clearly heard me.

"Don't worry Jimin. There's no pressure." She pats my back, conforting me with her smile. "You'll do great regardless."

I nod, folding my arms over to grip my sides. I didn't know there would be scouts there... This changes everything. "I'll see you later Jennie, I have to go talk with someone." She nods, waving goodbye and meeting up with her bodyguards in the parking lot. I pull out my phone to text Hoseok.

ChimChiminy:
Hoseok! There's a prize
for first place! There's
rumors of a contract with
a big company as the prize.

Alien's Horse:
Really??? So... Will you
still reveal yourself to
Madam Jae?

Good question...

I had nothing else to say. What could I say? I didn't know what to do now, should I risk not saying anything to see if I get signed? Or should I reveal myself, getting eliminated forever...

I wish I knew...

**Jennie's POV**

"Going for a drink miss?" The guard greets me with a smile, leaning over to open the car door. The sun shines too bright that the inside of the car seems pitch black.

Standing up next to the seats, my hand rests on the open car door. "Actually, let's go straight home. I'm tired."

"Alrighty." His tone was bright, his slightly chubby figure runs over to the driver's seat after closing the door behind me. When my eyes adjust to the darkness the tinted windows provide, a figure comes into focus.

"Hey Jennie. Miss me?"

Is this story going the way you thought?

Also, you guys might have noticed that I really only update on weekends. That's cause there's a lot of stuff to do on the weekdays. Don't hate me! 🙈 Nah, you guys are great. I love all your comments!