****IMPORTANT MESSAGE****

***********IMPORTANT MESSAGE************

This story is one that I made up myself. Please refrain from copying or making a story that is like mine.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not own some of the characters from this story. Some of them are from the Rick Riordan's series: 'Percy Jackson & The Olympians' ™. Not from any of his other stories involving these characters. Like I said I made this story up all on my own and made it so that there was a whole new cast, excluding some characters to help the plot going. There will be reference to some of the characters from Riordan's series, but they are not part of my main plot. There might be mention of a few characters that are not apart of my main plot, so there could be a description but not much more than that i.e., they do not have any dialog or interactions in this story. 

'The Daughter of Artemis' has a completely original plot and if you find another that is similar to my own please contact me by a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

I take great pride in my work and if you have any issues or problems with it, I ask that you contact me privately and not on my public messaging system. Whether it is done after the story or on my wall.

If you do copy my plot line without my permission, I will ask you to delete it/ change it. If you do not than I will take necessary measures to remove it from this site.

This story is only available on Wattpad.

ALL of these rules also apply to other ebook sites as well as this one, and I would appreciate information about any copying done of this story that is put on a different website.

NOTE:: I have been told this is unclear, but any work that has the idea of a daughter of the goddess Artemis does not mean it is like mine. I am only stating that it is like mine if it has the same plot (the events in the story as well as the outcome) or the same characters. I am not claiming that the idea of Artemis having a daughter was only thought up by me and no one can use it. 

 Copyright © 2012 by Billie W.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author (Billie W. aka Wildthang80).

Thank you for your consideration.