He's My Mate! Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

''Uh Charlene..'' I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mom waving a hand in front of me.

Julia was just smiling happily beside her.

''Yeah what?'' I replied.

''Can I get you anything to drink?'' Julia asked. she was really beautiful,I felt so...ugly?

''Uhm no I'm fine thanks.''I replied looking around.

''Well let me just show you around. Are you coming with Charlane?'' Julia asked nicely.

I shook my head,''And it's Charlene,not -lane.'' I corrected politely but deep down I wanted to curse her for getting my name wrong.

the poor lady didn't do anything wrong and yet I was starting to hate her or was it my wolf.

She just chuckled slightly as she walked away with my mom.

I watched them as they disappeared through the living room,smiling and talking like they didn't just meet a few days ago.

I walked around,hoping that maybe I might find someone of my age,but none. I wonder why my mom dragged me here.

''Boo!'' someone tried to scare me from behind but failed terribly.

When I turned around I was met by a tall brunette guy,who looked similar to Mr Garner...must be his brother..

. I thought.

He looked at me like he was expecting something,''What?'' I asked him blankly.

''Aren't you gonna scream?'' he rolled his eyes at me.

''No,why would I do that for?''now it was My turn to roll my eyes.

''Whatever,NVM. I'm Logan, and I'm single.'' he stretched his hand out for me to shake it.

I complied and he took it and kissed it on the back. I tried to hold back my laughter but ended up smiling widely,chuckling.

''I believe you also have a name...'' he looked at me expectantly. He was quiet handsome like 'my chemistry teacher',only he had brown eyes instead of blue.

''I'm Charlene.'' I said,taking my hand out of his.

''Beautiful name for a beautiful lady.'' he tucked his hands into his pockets,looking even more handsome.

''So what's a girl like you doing in a place like this.''he said with a sing-song tone.

I just smiled,''I was actually dragged here by my mom.''

''That makes the two of us,but I had no choice since Jonathan is my brother.'' He sighed heavily.

I laughed a little,''I could tell,you look familiar.''

''Only I'm more handsome. How do you know him?''

''I don't,my mom does...I think''

''Poor thing,you came to a pre-wedding celebration of a stranger.''

''Not really,Mr Garner is my teacher.'' I said,shrugging.

''Oh wow,this should be interesting,but we'll get to that later. How old are you?''

''17 and taken.'' I smirked.

''Ohw..who's the lucky guy?''

''None of your business.'' He pretended to gasp.

''I'm kidding,I'm single.''

I saw Jonathan walking towards us and he looked so angry and frustrated.

My wolf was going insane upon sensing his presence. His scent hitting my nostrils and causing me to swallow hard to calm myself down.

Logan looked at where I was looking,''Hey bro,meet my new girlfriend.''he hung his hand around my shoulder,as Jonathan reached us.

''Logan could you go help in the kitchen,I need to speak to Charlene.'' his voice was so stiff and tense. I was shocked that he wanted to talk to me. Was there anything we needed to talk about in particular or was the full moon affecting him as much as it was me?

Logan was about to protest when he narrowed his eyes at him. He sighed and started to walk away,"I'll talk to you in a bit okay." He said to me and I just nodded.

He seemed to relax after Logan has left. Someone is possessive.

I just stood there with Mr Garner awkwardly. He just stared at me,looking me up and down.

I felt so exposed and just wanted to hide. He made me so insecure in a very nice way. I just hope he didn't think I looked ridiculous

in the dress.

-----------

Vote

Comment

Fan

---