chapter nineteen.

Today was the day of your school dance.

It was a masquerade dance and you looked truly looked like a princess.

You made yourself more beautiful than usual.

I stared at you in awe as you got ready and finally put on your mask. I was breathless. You looked so perfect, angel. After a while you went to school and I followed you, and we both stared at the crowd of people dancing in masks and with each other. I couldn't recognize anyone there and you couldn't too. But somehow they all knew it was you and shunned you. You sat at a table alone and looked down as everyone ignored you. I wanted to make them all pay but you wouldn't like that at all, I think. I watched you and only you as you just sat there with your head down in your hands. You were so excited for this dance. I won't let it go to waste.

I went into the hallways and closed my eyes tightly, hoping that for just a little while I could be seen. Please, I thought. I won't let you be sad. I looked in rooms and managed to find a sweater and a spare mask. I put them on so no one would be afraid of me. Or even know that I was a monster. I hope it worked. I went inside the gym and made my way towards you with everyone's eyes on me. You looked up at me with tears in your eyes and a big frown. "Dance with me." I whispered to you. You don't have to recognize me or anything like that. I just want to make you happy. I held out my hand and you hesitantly grabbed it and I pulled you up, holding your hand. I thought of the song you always sing to yourself in your room and asked someone to play it. I will make your night perfect. I swear I'll make you smile..

I watched all the other humans slow dance and I imitated them, putting my hands on your shoulder and on your fragile little waist. I looked at you and smiled at you, while you lightly smiled back and looked down. We slowly danced to the music and I did my best to make you proud. I pulled you closer to me and we hugged each other and danced. You looked up at me and whispered. "Who are you? No one here likes me.." But I shushed you and held you tighter. "..I'm just someone that loves you." I whispered back. You stared at me confused and all I did was smile at you even more. "Just dance with me." I said to you and held your hand. For a minute you just stood there thinking everything was a joke. But then you claws your eyes and held my hand back, and slowly danced some more. Everyone stared at us as we happily held each other. But I didn't like it so I led you outside and danced with you in the moonlight. You looked up at me with innocent, confused eyes. Don't be scared or confused..

Under the stars, I held you in my arms and time seemed to stop at this very moment. We stared into each other's eyes. Nothing else seemed to matter but me and you. Your lips were tempting and just calling me.. I wondered if you would kiss back or be even be more confused..but you went closer and closer to me and crashed your lips onto mine for what seemed like forever. Sparks flew and it was the best thing I've ever had in a while. I wanted this moment to last for an eternity. But I knew that time and fate wasn't on our side.

"I need to go." I said to you. "Me too." You replied back sadly. "Just always know that you're never alone." I told you as I gave you a hug. I took your wrist and kissed it, with you blushing. "But you still never told me your name. Or who you were." You said, grabbing my hand. "Don't waste your life looking for me or missing me.. I wish I could tell you my name. But you need to live your life happily without any stress." I said to you, with a small smile on my face. You nodded and looked down, and after a minute or two, you went back inside. I took off the mask and sweater, and went inside, this time no one noticing. You were at the table and you were smiling, thinking about the dance we had. Soon you went home and I followed, holding you while you slowly fell asleep..I hope I made your night perfect, beautiful. I will always be there , and I will always do anything for you, little human..

{hi, hope you liked this chapter of demon and i wanna know, what's your favorite song? write it in the comments below and if i wrote a story similar to demon like the pov thing, would you read it? i might not because idk yet but im just curious. thank you honestly for all the reads and votes and comments. i love your feedback! so yeah have a nice day xo kris}